Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 08:49 AM

Thanked 14,677 Times in 408 Posts
Default Home for the winter

I was due to return to the UK and Marcel wanted to do one more session with me and his assistant as my male model counterpart but it proved difficult to get us all together at the same time. In the end it turned out that it was just me and a piece of woodland and the occasional dog walker.

It was always exciting posing in the woods or more like scrubland where I could dodge behind the bushes if anyone came along. I have always enjoyed being naked in the outdoors and as a naturist I was used to spending all day naked, even doing my shopping and going to restaurants without the need for clothes. The lifestyle is so liberating in that any wealth or lack of it counted for nothing and I think that is what inspired many of the hippies to cast off their clothes and to a great extent their inhibitions.

Marcel' plan for me to pose with a male with an impressive cock in the shots were put on hold but I was to have the experience the following year and the temptations were great but I just about managed to remain faithful to my husband. If not totally without contact with that alien member I certainly did not allow it to discharge its sperm within me but I have to admit that on the odd occasion its owner lost a bit of control and this resulted in a bit of a mess but nothing that a wash could not sort out.

I will post some pictures from that session when I am on my pc
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post: