Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:35 AM

Thanked 14,677 Times in 408 Posts
Default Proposals

When doing field work on location Marcel generally bought along an assistant to hold a reflector or help me with my pose etc. This was what I believed to be his girlfriend and she was very careful to make sure that I was happy and she would hover with a cape to cover me up. When it was hot she would be wearing very little herself and on more than one occasion he got her to strip off and join me in some sexy poses. But one day he turned up with a male assistant who performed the same duties but it was on this occasion that Marcel asked me if I would consider posing with him because the magazine wanted some erotic pictures that included men and women in close encounters.

After we had done the outdoor part of the shoot Marcel asked if I would mind going back to him house and doing some with his assistant. They were to be nudes but not more than that. I insisted that he should keep my face out of shots that were too graphic and he agreed. It was not at all difficult to cooperate in this venture because the assistant was nice and good looking and never pressed me to do other than that with which I was happy. It mostly involved him caressing my body and this was mostly confined to my buttocks and breasts. He did sometimes stray to my vagina but only slipping his fingers up and down between my labia and seeking out my clitoris. I was invited to hold his cock, which gave me a feeling of safety. After all if I had hold of it it could not be up to any mischief elsewhere.

When we broke up from that session Marcel hinted that he might like to have a adventurous session next time and would I give some thought to how I felt about this and would I consider having a cock nearer to my vagina but not entered into it. I wondered if the was to be the thin edge of the wedge and would I be asked to fuck with one of the male models and I knew that I would draw the line there. Having another mans sperm planted inside me was not in my grand plan.
Attached Thumbnails
erotic004 - Copy - Copy (3).jpg   nothing 037.jpg  

The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post: