Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 06:19 PM

Thanked 14,677 Times in 408 Posts
Default Reaction

My circle of friends in France knew that I was modelling and did not think much about it but as far as my English friends were concerned We kept it a bit of a secret, taking a chance that they would not see me in a' top shelf Magazine'. At that time as far as the UK was concerned France might as well have been on the moon, so it was like living another life. Remember too that this is the time of flower power and free love so another naked lady or two was not a great bit of news.

To me it was a bit of a thrill setting trend by baring all, quite literally, on the beach and for the camera. I found it really stimulating laying on the beach with all my genitals on show and knowing that each man that passed by was taking a good look and this did not only apply to the men. Some women stopped and asked about what it was like to be so bold and I was able to say that it was a wonderful feeling and they should try it. In time some did and, of course, today most women remove their pubes and we think nothing of it. most of my pictures in this reduced state were either taken in a studio or in the country or at home. A naturist beach was not the place to take a camera even in those free wheeling days. Strange really because people used to do some pretty naughty things on the beach and at night a walk along the water line would find lots of couples coupling. we even did this ourselves on more than one occasion and it was very convenient to wash off after making love,

So it was not top secret but neither did we boast about my modelling career.

Attached are some night-time activity pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
SUNSET B.jpg   SUNSET C.jpg  

SUNSET E.jpg  
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post: