Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 03:46 AM

Thanked 14,677 Times in 408 Posts
Default Showing and doing

Marcel had promised that he would not offer any picture to the publisher that included my face if it involved me in any kind of sexual activity. I did not mind being shown nude or even with my legs apart but if I was involved in anything more explicate I wanted him to either blank my face or leave it out of the shot. I know this sounds a bit odd considering that I could opt out of posing for such pictures but I was quite enjoying myself and I could not see much harm could be done by anonymous pictures of me taking my pleasure. Marcel was as good as his word and because of this I probably went that extra mile for him.

Having my vagina played with gave me pleasure than having it penetrated. Like most women my most sensitive area laid at the point of entry and that is why another woman knew just where that point was. Most men would think that to just plunge in with a great big cock did the trick. This is, of course, not true and gentle licking or rubbing between my labia to the point of just touching my clitoris worked wonders. In fact my nipples were very receptive and I could orgasm whilst having them stimulated and often did as some of the other models would vouch for. None the less it is hard to beat the sensation of having may labia sucked and a tongue being slipped into me to seek my clitoris. Marcel was keen to record such activity and wanted to do so before my hair grew too long.

Here are some that I did before it started to grow again. This was not an end in itself because I was later to remove it and did several times, being photographed in my sixties with a bald vulva.
Attached Thumbnails
c40.jpg   NU 1953.jpg  

Vintage-front & rear entrance.jpg  
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post: