Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 06:58 PM

Thanked 14,677 Times in 408 Posts
Default Marcel's library

When I told Marcel that I intended letting my pubes grow back a bit, he was quite upset. He had made a bit of a hit with the magazine by producing pictures of girls with their genitals well displayed. I explained to him that my reason was that I had a problem with over attentive men on the beach, who, it would seem had no idea what was hidden by the hairy growth or if they did they liked to take a close look at a vagina without any hair and I was just about the only one around. I did promise that I would keep it well trimmed and the area directly around my labia etc. I would keep devoid of all hair, in turn he asked if, before I let things grow could he take a series of pictures showing my vagina in all its depleted glory. These to be followed by pictures as it regrew.

I agreed to this and we did a series of studio shots where he did well lit close up shots and other outdoor shots showing things from various angles. He also asked if I would be prepared to model with a male model, I agreed to all this although I was a bit concerned as to what he might ask me to do with the male model.

He must have a very large library of pictures of my vagina and despite his copyright he let me have some for my own collection and I will reproduce some of them for you.
Attached Thumbnails
c10.jpg   petals c.jpg  

gironde .a.jpg   close shave c.jpg  

The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post: