View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 07:30 PM

Last week on RAW, AJ Lee had won her first match against perhaps the easiest opponent on the roster. Tonight was RAW and to her surprise Stephanie had sent her an SMS message revealing that she wouldn’t be competing tonight. But Stephanie never was one for telling the truth.

AJ Lee sat backstage in a casual outfit of jeans and a plain grey t-shirt. She had her thick-rimmed glasses on her face and was waiting for the show to start. She hadn’t bothered to bring her ring gear or even warm up for a match. In fact, she left her bags back at the hotel. It grated on her that Stephanie looked to be making her wait for her next opportunity.

The door swung open and AJ snapped her head towards the visitor. Stephanie McMahon herself was standing in the doorway.

“Hey, hey, don’t even think about it, AJ. You know what happens if anyone lays a finger on me.” Stephanie straightened the dark grey business suit and trespassed upon AJ’s private space.

“What do you want, Stephanie?” said AJ.

“I know you’re still upset about what happened, but I’m here to make it up to you. I was thinking about that message I sent to you and I don’t think it’s fair that I make you wait. And I’m sure the fans want to see you in another bra and panties match.”

AJ pouted and rolled her eyes. “So what are you saying?”

“I’m saying that you will be competing tonight.”

AJ narrowed her eyes at her. “I don’t have any of my gear with me. And I haven’t warmed up.”

Stephanie shrugged. “A real champion is always ready.” She looked her up and down. “But I don’t like the look of what you’re wearing. I don’t think it’s appropriate for the bra and panties spectacle I have in mind for you tonight.”

“You never could fight fair, could you?”

“I could say the same for you,” said Stephanie.

AJ squared up to Stephanie. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“Well, AJ, your gear doesn’t leave much to the imagination. We saw what happens when you fight in your normal clothing. Remember that when you were in your underwear in the middle of my ring?” She smirked. “I think your gear gives you an unfair advantage, and that’s why I’m going to be making some changes just for tonight. Do you think you can tough it out?”

“I can do anything.”

“Then think back to when you were RAW GM. You’re going to be reliving the past. Your outfit is in that locker over there. Get dressed because your match is on first.”

AJ huffed as Stephanie left the room. She was going to have to do this the hard way. Most of the GM outfits she wore were difficult to wrestle in and provided plenty of opportunities for someone to rip them off. But what AJ realised was Stephanie hadn’t told her who her opponent was.

RAW started soon after this encounter took place. The crowd didn’t know about AJ’s lack of preparation. As far as they were concerned, RAW guaranteed a bra and panties match every Monday. The WWE Network had blown up with subscriptions and even the mainstream media had written a whole bunch of articles deriding the company for taking women back to the dark ages. Naturally, nobody cared.

The show exploded into being with the fireworks of old, which the WWE had managed to afford once again. A few seconds passed whilst the dust settled before ‘Let’s Light It Up’ began and AJ marched out onto the stage.

The crowd were confused and surprised in equal measure. They hadn’t expected to see AJ this early but why was she dressed like she was? She came out onto the stage in a short white jacket buttoned up at the front. Inside was a black vest top trimmed with lace at the front. She wore a matching pair of white pants and finally a pair of low Chuck Taylors, the one thing Stephanie had allowed her to keep.

She walked down to the ring, still not happy enough to perform her trademark skip. She climbed into the ring and bounced off the ropes at the opposite side of the ring. Her music continued to play for a few moments longer whilst the announcers introduced the show.

AJ’s mouth dropped open as the song ‘Higher’ appeared on the speakers. Her best friend appeared on the top of the stage as the crowd popped for Kaitlyn. They had fought before, but AJ had never expected her return. They hadn’t said a word to each other since Kaitlyn left to start her own clothing line.

Kaitln was dressed in a black top that finished just below he breasts and a pair of camo combat pants. Her combat boots made her look a lot like Lita, or at least that’s what AJ thought. She tried to compose herself for the task ahead as Kaitlyn smiled and whipped her two-tone dark and blonde hair.

AJ analysed her friend and tried to recall her strategy. Kaitlyn was muscle bound and had a huge size advantage of her. Her thighs could probably crush her neck if she got the chance. Kaitlyn’s top would be easy to remove, but her pants were the difficult one. She would have to get her boots off first to win the match.

“What are you doing here?” said AJ.

Kaitlyn stepped into the ring.. “I’m back.”

“Why are you doing this to me? Why not?” AJ held both sides of her jet black hair. She steadily lost her mind again as the situation became apparent and Kaitlyn’s music continued to play. “You’re went with her.

Kaitlyn shrugged and slapped the taste out of AJ’s mouth.

AJ’s head span around so quickly that she almost lost her balance. She’d forgotten how hard Kaitlyn could hit. She massaged her jaw and turned towards Kaitlyn, who smacked her in the head with a punch. AJ was on the defensive as she was pushed back towards the ropes.

Kaitlyn whipped her across the ring. AJ rebounded and found herself running into an enormous clothesline. She saw stars as she tried to recover from the move. Kaitlyn grabbed her by the hair and body slammed her.

She was in total control over the former champion. Kaitlyn licked her lips and lifted AJ up again. She pushed her into the corner and began to stomp away at her former friend. It made her sink to the ground. Nobody had dominated AJ like this in a long time.

Bending down to pick her up, AJ began to throw lefts and rights into Kaitlyn’s muscular abs. She threw a knee into the centre of AJ’s skull. But it didn’t seem to stop her throwing weakened blows at her. Both women were on their feet again and fighting for the upper hand.

The crowd were starting to shout for the two women to begin stripping each other. This match had already run longer than the match against Rosa the week before. But neither woman cared enough to risk losing their position by opting for such a reckless move.

Kaitlyn finally pushed AJ away from her. AJ obliged and continued to increase the distance. As she turned around and began running for a clothesline, her mistake became clear. Soon Kaitlyn was flying through the air and collided with a running crossbody. AJ hit the canvas hard and rolled over.

Not content with her little victory, Kaitlyn lifted AJ up and shoved her into the turnbuckle. AJ was gasping for air as she tried to make her aching midsection work again. She was unable to resist as Kaitlyn grinned with glee whilst putting her hands inside the jacket. She flicked the jacket open and finally allowed AJ to collapse in the corner.

Kaitlyn was back and better than ever. She still had all her experience without the weariness that the active divas had. She retreated back to the centre of the ring and jumped into AJ with a baseball slide. Both boots connected with AJ, sending her into a tailspin to the floor below. It was shades of the match with Natalya.

Kaitlyn climbed out of the ring around the back of the post and began to stalk AJ, who was slowly trying to crawl away. Grabbing one of her ankles, she wrenched her back. AJ turned over and drew Kaitlyn in. She bent her leg and shoved Kaitlyn back. Kaitlyn stumbled and smashed the back of her skull on the ring post. She grimaced and sank to the floor holding her head.

AJ could hardly believe her luck and scrambled to take advantage. She dove onto Kaitlyn like a vulture picking a carcass clean. She reached for the tiny top and pulled it over her breasts. Her black bra was exposed and in an instant the top was gone and off.

Kaitlyn moved to put some distance between them, but to AJ’s disappointment Kaitlyn didn’t seem to care at all. After all, the top was barely bigger than her bra. Except for the huge cleavage it was like she’d lost nothing at all. The biggest test was still to come. This was exactly why Stephanie had matched them up.

Kaitlyn got to her feet and the two women faced off outside of the ring. They tied up again. Only this time AJ felt herself being lifted off her feet. Her mouth made an ‘o’ shape as Kaitlyn used her strength to lift her in the air and drop her down into her patented backbreaker.

AJ let out a little yelp as the force of the move sent her spinning over and over. Once again, Kaitlyn went back on the attack. This time AJ kicked her away again. She put some distance between them and AJ got to her feet, holding her back.

Then the former champion made the mistake of turning away from her opponent. Kaitlyn could hardly believe what her friend had done. In an ordinary match, she would have assaulted her with the most violent move she could. This time she simply ran up behind AJ, seized the shoulders of the white jacket, and stripped the jacket right off her back. Her black vest top still kept her covered, but it was one layer of defence down.

AJ barely reacted as if she was out of it. She continued to try to put distance between her and Kaitlyn. Making it to the entrance ramp, she began to ascend towards the titantron with Kaitlyn in hot pursuit.

“Come on, AJ, you won’t get away from me,” said Kaitlyn from a few feet away.

Kaitlyn ran up behind AJ, going for a clubbing blow to the back of the head. Her opponent telegraphed it and threw an elbow behind her. It staggered Kaitlyn. She ran at AJ again and received another elbow. AJ turned around and nailed Kaitlyn in the side of the head with a high kick, taking her down to her knees. AJ went for another kick and made Kaitlyn wobble, but she didn’t fall. Finally lifting Kaitlyn up, AJ threw her back first into the titantron.

She sank onto her behind. Lifting Kaitlyn up again, she leaned a seemingly dazed Kaitlyn upright. This was hers. If she could hit one devastating move, she could take off Kaitlyn’s troublesome lower half. Taking a deep breath, she bolted headlong at Kaitlyn and jumped on top of her attempting a monkey flip.

Her knees hit her opponent in the chest. She tried to pull back on Kaitlyn’s neck, but she didn’t move. Kaitlyn’s strength had returned to her and she was standing with her. AJ struggled to get away but she was being held in the air by the bigger woman’s impressive strength. Then she was falling, falling and there was nothing she could do about it.

But suddenly the tight feeling around her waist had gone. AJ hit the ground hard, her head snapping off the steel floor. She had fallen right out of her pants. Kaitlyn had stuck her hands in the pockets and AJ’s weight had ripped her pants come down. The white pants were now bunched up at her ankles.

The crowd erupted as AJ Lee was, once again, in a match without her pants. AJ groaned as she turned onto her front in a pair of dark blue panties. The stringy lingerie covered most of her ass, but having her thick thighs on display again and looking foolish in a pair of ankle-length Chuck Taylors was mortifying.

Kaitlyn removed the pants from her adversary and laughed along with the crowd. AJ could only crawl a few inches as her humiliation became apparent to her again. She placed a pathetic hand over her behind as the crowd noise refused to subside. She had to figure out a way to win this match and fast or it would be humiliation and back to the bottom of the ladder again.

“Nice undies, April.” Kaitlyn slapped the back of her navy blue panties.

AJ screamed and crawled faster and faster for the edge of the stage. She had to put some distance between her and he opponent. Rolling out of Kaitlyn’s reach, she managed to get her legs down to the stage below. To her horror, Kaitlyn dove forward and caught her by her black vest top. The fabric rolled up most of her body exposing the back of a mismatched black bra at the back. AJ made sure to twist around to hide her breasts from the crowd, who were on the point of tearing the roof off.

AJ yelped as she tried to keep her top on. If she fell she would be left in her underwear and the match would be over. What could she do? She clung on to the edge of the stage and threw her fingers towards Kaitlyn’s face. They caught her in the eyes and she let go of the top. AJ landed on her feet and managed to get the top down before anyone saw anything from the front.

That was close. Kaitlyn sat back on her behind and covered her face, trying to stop her eyes from watering. This was her chance. AJ pulled the vest top as far down as it would go and leapt back onto the ramp again. She jumped at Kaitlyn again and this time managed to lock in the Black Widow submission manoeuvre.

Kaitlyn screamed in pain as her arm was contorted behind her back. The hold lasted for a solid minute before AJ felt the familiar feeling of an opponent tapping her ass. She was submitting. AJ wrenched the arm further back until she could stand it no more and she let out one last scream. That was the signal for AJ to let go.

When she did, Kaitlyn flopped forward face first. Whilst she writhed around on the ground, AJ marched away, once again pulling down her top, and retreating behind the curtain. The crowd were in confusion until AJ re-emerged wielding a steel chair. It was hardly the fairest course of action in the world, but AJ had never really cared about fitting any mould.

She stalked her opponent and swung the chair so hard at a recovering Kaitlyn that her vest top flew above her panties, revealing everything once again. AJ did a complete spin after the chair careened into the back of Kaitlyn’s head. Her former friend collapsed in a heap.

The former champion didn’t waste any time. Bending over and giving the camera a great view of her ass, she began unclasping Kaitlyn’s camouflage pants. They were slightly too small to her and thus clung to every curve of her body. She wrenched and she pulled until the pants gradually started to come down. In a plain pair of black conservative panties, as was Kaitlyn’s usual style, she was being humiliated and she didn’t even know it.

Her muscular legs came into view little by little as AJ worked and worked. Still Kaitlyn didn’t move or respond, still knocked out cold by the chair. They were down to her ankles and AJ took an age lifting them over her combat boots. The referee stuck his head in and didn’t ring the bell until the moment the last leg left contact with her body.

He called for the bell and AJ’s music began to play. She had done it. It had taken all her power but she had done it. Her music lasted mere seconds before it was replaced by ‘Welcome to the Queendom’. Stephanie marched up to AJ and got in her face. She smiled smugly and nodded, before making out like she was inspecting AJ’s partially unclothed state.

She nodded and smiled, before slapping AJ clean across the face. AJ clenched her teeth and came within inches of headbutting Stephanie right in her smug mouth.

“You can’t touch me, AJ. Do you understand me? You can’t touch me.” Stephanie slapped her again. “What are you going to do? You lay one finger on me and I will have your ass fired.”

AJ shook with anger. She jumped when Stephanie groped her behind and forced her to jump back. The Billion Dollar Princess roared with laughter as she turned away and departed back through the curtain.

AJ vowed to have her revenge one day. Winning the title wasn’t enough anymore. She had to be champion AND she had to show Stephanie who was boss. Some way somehow she would face Stephanie in the ring.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post: