View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:57 PM

Thanked 1,266 Times in 49 Posts
Default Round 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushjack View Post
Thanks for all these pictures and especially for asking Daniella for the butt shot! You might be the only photoghapher who got pics of her from behind.
Thanks man! I was hoping somebody would appreciate that.

Nobody here asked, but I'll offer some advice. If you find yourself covering an event like this, just asking a girl to change up the pose makes a world of difference to the quality of pictures you'll get. You really don't want to come home with a ton of shots from the same angle of the same pose. It gets a little boring IMHO.

...now to the pictures

I saw this first girl walking towards me and immediately noticed she didn't have a bra on. When a girl is walking towards you with her tits bouncing out of her shirt, take your camera out. She's probably dying to show those things Unfortunately in my case a frat guy jumped out right at the last second and ruined my shot. I told the girl what happened and she took her tits out again for me I still didn't get the shot I wanted, but at least I got a clear image of her rack.

The rest from this post are pretty unimpressive non nudes. By this point of B2B things were kind of winding down so I started snapping some things I wouldn't normally. That means my collection is getting pretty close to the end. However, some of the best are yet to come if you guys still want to see them.

Should I post the remaining images or should we close out this thread until next year?
Attached Thumbnails
P1020148.JPG   P1020149.JPG  

P1020150.JPG   P1020156.JPG  

P1020157.JPG   P1020158.JPG  

P1020159.JPG   P1020160.JPG  

P1020161.JPG   P1020162.JPG  

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to johnnyroughnuts For This Useful Post: