Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Will’s Mom Comes Undone
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:28 PM

Default The Halftime Show -- Part 4

"What was it I heard you call the last bratty teen who tried to test me," Hope bellowed at the dominated dork as she pulled him easily over her knee and delivered a hard spank to his jock-covered -- aka bare -- bottom, "a wuss I think you said -- well who is the wuss now junior??"

Will Parnell was dumbstruck. How did he end up here -- overpowered by a girl -- a girl who was giving him a spanking. And why was he so enjoying both that spanking and the sight of his mother -- barely dressed -- about to get the same treatment from Mrs. Miras. He knew they both deserved it -- and he loved it.

"I'm the wuss now Ms. Solo," he squeaked.

"I can't hear you little boy," Hope bellowed as she rained spanks down on the terrified teen's reddening posterior.

"I'm the wuss ma'am," Will Parnell screamed as the crowd went wild, "I'm a bad boy and my mommy . . . who still spanks me sometimes too . . . is a very naughty girl."

Shocked back into reality as she witnessed the downfall of her son, Danielle's arrogance temporarily returned.

"Get your hands off me you fat cow," she chided Rachel Miras, forgetting for a moment who exactly had the upper hand.

Inspired by Hope Solo's treatment of Will, Mrs. Miras quickly reasserted her authority as she twisted Danielle's arm behind the undone mother's exquisitely sculpted and bare back.

"Name calling are we missy," she laughed, "I think this little trollop needs a spanking."

As the other moms cheered their assent, Rachel Miras began to punish her former tormentor's perfectly formed bottom.

"No . . . stop it this instant . . . what do you think you're doing," Danielle pleaded.

"Giving you the spanking you deserve you little tease," came the reply, "for prancing around here in your high heels and tight shorts and wiggling that ass in front of our husbands and sons so your kid gets more playing time."

"But . . .," Danielle began in protest.

"But nothing you stuck-up little hussy," Rachel cut her off, more confident than she had ever been.

And then, spying the soccer ball that had stopped not far from where she held her prey, Rachel Miras decided upon Danielle's final indignity. Pulling the mortified mother again to her feet and as Hope Solo tore the jockstrap from Will Parnell's beaten bottom and rolled the naked teen onto the ground, Mrs. Miras smiled.

"Pick it up Dani," she demanded using a name to which Danielle swore she'd never answer.

"Wh-wh-wh-what . . .," stammered Mrs. Parnell who was trying to use her free hand to cover her fabulous tits while staring intently at her son's now exposed manhood.

"Pick up that ball, I said," commanded Mrs. Miras as Danielle, heeding the charge, began to bend at the knees.

"Not like that," Rachel ordered.

"Yeah," Katherine Wray joined in, "bend over like you usually do Parnell . . . you know . . . so the boys and men can check out that ass of yours that you seem to love so much!!"

As the assembled women and girls continued their unrestrained celebration of at Danielle's undoing, Emily Duncan added to their fun.

"That is what you want isn't Dani . . . I mean isn't that why . . . what was it you said . . . you stepped up your wardrobe for the state championship . . . so that everyone could see you."

Coming apart mentally due to her humiliation, and fully comprehending the complete depravity and inappropriateness of what she was about to say and do, Danielle Marie Parnell succumbed to her subconscious emotional need to show off. Her very naughty inner sexpot overwhelmed her intellectual will to resist Rachel's bait.

"You know that's why I dressed this way today . . ," she shouted out delusionally while beginning to bend obscenely at the waist wearing only her high heels, thong and scarf . . , "it's why I always dress this way . . . look at me boys . . . because I want you to see me . . . and I want to be seen . . . you know you want me . . . look at mommy Will . . ."

But as Danielle got to the apex of her incredibly untoward display, Rachel Miras gave one final slap to the preening prima donna's now intentionally and overtly sexualized ass that brought the disgraced diva back to reality and the crowd to its feet.

The force of Rachel Miras' slap to Danielle's thong covered bottom caused Mrs. Parnell immediately to stand upright at which point the full weight of her predicament hit the former uber-MILF like a bolt of lightning. Worse yet, as she froze catatonically before the cacophonously cackling cackling crowd -- her usually beautiful hair a matted mess and makeup a clownish mask -- her equally mortified son, in an attempt to climb from the ground onto which Hope Solo had rolled him, reached for his mother's helping hand but managed only to grab the waistband of her sexy thong. Falling back to the ground in light of his miscalculation -- along with Danielle's wisp of a thong -- Will Parnell left his mother, now wearing only heels and a scarf, as naked as himself.

“Will,” the mortified mother squeaked much as her son did earlier. “you tore off mommy’s panties . . .”

Kicking off her heels -- and in so doing giving up the very last vestige of her former power -- Mrs. Danielle Marie Parnell grabbed her son's hand and, as the boy without being touched showered his mother with his "excitement," ran dragging him as fast as her short little body could carry her into the very tunnel from which she had emerged so regally only a short time before.

Having missed the downfall of her mother and brother due to the need for a bathroom break, Maria Parnell could have sworn she heard the former's voice echoing through the tunnel into which she stepped.

"Will," Maria thought she heard, "where are mommy's keys."

Back on the field, catching her breath from laughing at the hilarity she had just witnessed, Rachel Miras shook hands with the equally satisfied Hope Solo and asked the stunning stopper if she wouldn't mind signing what was left of Danielle's shredded thong.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post: