Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Photo developed at stores
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:56 PM

Thanked 16,605 Times in 334 Posts
Default Photo shop staff 2

The other lady I photographed who worked in a photo shop was Debbie. She worked in Boots photo department and I often saw her about town. She was a tall slim girl with long straight black hair with quite dark skin - I found out that her grandparents were Italian. In the summer she used to go shopping in her lunch hour still in her white lab coat which in the right light showed she liked quite brief underwear.
I had suggested a few times that she pose for me but she had always laughed off the suggestion. Anyway, one day I had finished work early and had done some shopping in town and was returning to my car when I saw Debbie. Jokingly I asked her if she had come to model for me - nothing unusual - it was a running joke with us. Amazingly she said 'lets do it' and about half an hour later we were down by the river with the Transporter Bridge in the background and Debbie removing her white coat. Her underwear was indeed brief but she didn't keep it on long anyway! I photographed her for about half an hour with her wearing nothing but a pair of gold sandals, then she dressed and I asked why she had posed today. She just said it seemed the right time.
I few days later I went into Boots to see her and one of her work mates told me she had walked out a few days before after a big row over training and wasn't coming back. I never did see Debbie again.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post: