Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:05 PM

Default Hot!

"Jwayne." that was so damned hot! Had me hard as a rock throughout your recounting that lovely evening of exposing you unknowing wife!

My wife, Vicki, to my delight, is an exhibitionist. We always expose her out of town, however. Malls are a preferred venue for Vicki. She will wear a very short skirt, usually panties, unless she is really feeling bold (and horny). We go to the second floor of a department store at the escalator and watch for a hot looking guy coming up from the first floor; hoping he is continuing on to the third floor, Vicki gets on the up escalator and if the guy is, in fact, heading for the third floor, he obviously gets a good view of my wife's thighs and panties.........or more. I get on the escalator behind him so I can be aroused at seeing what he is seeing.

We also pick out a concourse with seating which faces other seating areas (fountains, etc.). Vicki will pick out a good looking guy and sit across from him. I stand behind the guy and get the same view he does. It is so wonderfully erotic to witness the sensual exposure my wife is sharing with another man.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to bihusband For This Useful Post: