Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Photo developed at stores
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 05:45 AM

Thanked 2,812 Times in 122 Posts
Default real pics in 35 mms

In the 80s, and even afterwards, my wife and I liked the sexy photos very much. She posed for me and I had them developed in laboratories, by mail. But rolls disappeared, and I decided to go into one hour shop.
It was very hot, as there were customers and employees! When they gave us the photos, they opened the cover and spread out the photos so that we checked that these were the good pictures; As my wife often posed by doing a full striptease of 24 or 36 poses, it was very annoying to see her pictures dressed only in garter belts and black stockings exposed on the counter!
As we lived in Paris, I decided to go to a warmer district, Pigalle, where I thought it would be less giddy, since other people had to do as we did; When I came back looking for the photos, 2 hours later, the seller also displayed the photos on the counter, saying: superb, these photos are beautiful!
When I got home, I was surprised to see that some pictures were taken in 2 or 3 copies! I think he took more for him, it is on, especially since looking at the negatives, he missed other pictures!
Attached Thumbnails
$10.JPG   9041.JPG  

The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to jen's hubby For This Useful Post: