Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] AN EYE FOR AN EYE
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 05:54 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts
Default PART 6-THE TABLES TURN

Thanks MsKittyVicki for cracking the whip. Here's the next part:

The next day I went back to Jane's before work. I found her passed out on the couch again. Still clad in the sexy school girl outfit. I smiled. I could see a glimpse of her butt under her skirt. That butt! I'd seen it biting at her jeans for years. Now, it was exposed for me to enjoy. And boy was it great!

Jane slowly rose. I stood, arms crossed, waiting for her to wake. She looked up sleepily, then saw me. Instantly she scowled. She scrambled to her feet.

“Well Jane, I'll give you a ride to work after you get dressed.” I said

“No.” Jane said. I was surprised by her firm tone.

“No?” I asked, taken aback.

“NO!” She yelled, stamping a bare heel into the ground. “You've been trying to control me, but we're done!”

“If you don't do what I say, I'll post nude photos of you.” I pointed out.

“No you won't.” Jane said. “If you do you'll go to jail. It's sexual harassment, and you won't risk going to jail over it.”

“I... yes I will!” I tried to sound convincing, but I knew she'd finally seen through me.

“No you won't you coward!” She said, now smiling wickedly. “You don't have the balls! I will never do a thing you say! You've lost, you ass! It's over.”

Then, still smirking, Jane slowly reached for her top. I stared in amazement as she unclasped it. She let it fall from her body, arching her back so her breasts jutted forward. I stared, slack jawed. She was stripping for me! I stared at her bare chest in shock. They were small, but perky and perfect really.

“You like?” She asked, in a sultry voice.

“Oh yeah...” I said, a drooling dog to her wiles.

“What about.. this?” I saw her hands undo the zipper on her skirt. If fell to the ground, leaving her bare. She'd stripped for me! She stood naked, bare white form in the daylight. She looked amazing. So confident, like a model. I saw no flaws. Sure, some guys liked big tits, but she was posed like an angel! It was the stuff of my dreams. A nude woman who'd scorned me for so long showing me her goods, stripping for me voluntarily! And she looked cute when she was embarrassed, trying to cover herself. But Naked by choice, thrusting her body like a pro, she looked gorgeous!

“Ooh, you like this, don't you big boy! She pointed down. I followed her finger. She was gesturing at my boner, sticking through my pants.

“Yes....” I said, in bliss.

“Well whip it out, let's see what happens.” She winked, blowing me a kiss. I was going to get to bone the hottest girl in town! I scrambled, unzipping my pants. They fell to my ankles as I pulled my erection out of my boxers.

“Oooh yeah...” Jane moaned. I closed my eyes. She was loving it! She wanted me!

Then I heard a click.

I opened my eyes. Jane was standing there, fully nude. Holding her phone, obviously taking a picutre! She'd just snapped a shot of my junk!

“Gotcha!” She said wickedly.

“W.. what are you doing?” I asked, baffled.

“Get real! You think some small dick nerd like you can get this?!” She gestured at her own bare body, shaking it around. I watched, despite myself, loving the display.

“I'm the hottest girl in town! You're just some loser!” She turned away, pointing her ass at me.

“Yeah, get a good look!” She swayed her hips. “This is what the hottest girl in town looks like! And you're never getting any! I got you pervert! Breath a word about the last few weeks to anyone and everyone will see you tiny package on display!”

Like I said, I knew I was well endowed. But, it the moment, she just got to me! I felt humiliated. I threw my hands over my penis in shame.

“Yeah, cover your shame 'micro max!'” she laughed triumphantly. “Now, go run to mommy, and remember that I've got your number tiny!

I yanked my pants up and bolted.

I had lost. Completely. I couldn't believe how powerful Jane was. Even with nude photos of her she had turned the tables on me. She was a tyrant, unbeatable. I was honestly terrified of her. I skipped school the next day, hiding out watching bad T.V. I couldn't risk facing her.

Suddenly there was a knock on my dorm room door. I opened it a crack. There was my good friend Callie.

“Callie?” I asked. “What are you doing here?”

“Can I come in?” Callie asked.

“Sure, of course.” I opened the door for her.

“Didn't see you in class today.”

“Yeah, I skipped today. Personal stuff.”

“Something to do with Jane?” She asked levelly. I looked at her in shock. “Don't be so surprised. You're pretty transparent actually. You were having all these problems with Jane, then suddenly you started disappearing at night. Then you were all sunshine and rainbows. For a minute I thought you two had gotten back together, but it just didn't add up. So what's going on?”

I hesitated. Should I tell her? I had broken the law, acted inappropriately? But Callie was my best friend. I could trust her. So I decided to tell her. If she turned me in, well, I probably deserved it. She could judge my actions.

So, I told Callie the whole story. She listened, flabbergasted, as I told her everything. From hacking Jane's computer to first stripping her. I even told her about my humiliating experience the night before. Every detail came poring out. I guess I really wanted to tell someone.

When I was finally done we sat in silence. Callie had a shocked expression on her face.

“You must think I'm a real perverted lunatic.” I said glumly.

“Are you kidding?!” She finally spoke. “I think you're amazing!”

“Uh.. what?” That was the last thing I expected.

“I can't believe you! You went and just got your own justice! It's awesome!”

“Uh, it was kind of illegal...”

“Oh screw that! I've done my fair share of hacks.” Callie said causally. “Besides, that crazy b*tch was ruining your life! You had to do something!”

“Wow, thank you.” I said. “I'm glad you understand.”

“I don't just understand...” Callie leaned in, smiling. “I want in.”

“W... what?” I was totally confused now.

Callie looked me seriously in the eyes.

“You know I'm gay right?” She asked.

“Uh, I sort of suspected.” I said. “It's none of my business though.”

“That's why I like you so much! You don't care if I'm a girl or gay, you just treat me as a friend.”

“Of course.”

“Well, not everyone is like you. Almost no one is. Anyways, I'm totally gay.”

“Oh. Alright.” Was all I could think to say.

“And I want in! I want to help you take this b*tch down! Plus, it sounds like, totally hot.”

“A.. are you sure?” I said. “I was just going to avoid her.”

“Are you kidding? You can't let her win!” She said. “You gotta delete that picture she has as blackmail! Then you got to get her to stop slandering you once and for all. And I'm going to help.”

“Uh... sure?” I said. Suddenly Callie was taking over my insane scheme! I had to say though, things had just gotten pretty interesting...

“Great! Give me her address.” She gave me her phone and I typed in Jane's address.

“Meet me in her parking lot tonight, 8 o'clock.” Callie rose to leave. “We're going to have so much fun!”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post: