View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 10:00 AM

Thanked 4,012 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdingo View Post
Maybe I start a Sexless marriage thread- I bet a lot of dudes on here would join and post.
Well, there are already a couple of those on the board which were pretty heavily commented on.

I imagine my response sounded a little harsh; it's a hair-trigger issue for me, as I went through a similar sort of dead bedroom, and ultimately dead marriage for 20 years. I eventually figured out how to fix it, and did. The responsibility to live the kind of life a person wants lies directly on that individual. I finally came to the realization that the fault of my no-sex marriage was solely mine. Fast forward another 20 years and I'm married to a much more compatible woman who loves to fuck. After a few years of marriage I successfully turned her into an agreeable, fun, and oftentimes enthusiastic hotwife. And my kids; they knew what was up during the first go-around and got over it. My life today is orders of magnitude better than it was before; happier, more relaxed and much more productive too.

Quote:
That's just how it goes sometimes
But it doesn't have to. If you have the will to change your station in life I heartily recommend Robert Glover's No More Mister Nice Guy as a starting point. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Last edited by Leviticus59; 02-19-2017 at 10:04 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: