Thread: photography fun
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 10:41 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

Had you said film (anyone here remember film?) instead of memory card I would have thought this could have been my wife. Years ago she did something similar for me. Money was tight and she surprised me at Christmas with a calendar of her. At first she said a girlfriend of hers took the pics, but I'm also pretty good friends with the girl she said took them and I was able to pretty much rule her out. When I challenged her with that she just said well doesn't the mystery of it make it even hotter.
And she was right, even though we were no strangers to nude beaches and a had been to a number of Fantasy Fests and other parties, the thought of her naked, posing in the living for someone and me not knowing who it was still gets me going 20 years later. Especially two of the pics. One of them has whipped cream covering both nipples. In the second one it was obvious that the whipped cream was licked off.
I also think it was pretty hot that she had them developed at a local drug store. God knows how many copies they may have kept.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post: