Thread: photography fun
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 05:23 PM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts
Default photography fun

Before I start, please bare in mind that I'm sharing this story in the non fiction section rather than the photo section because despite the title, I don't have any pics. And as you'll see, I am just as disappointed as some of you are.
So to set the scene, I am a bit of an amateur photographer. nothing special just like to go out with my camera and see whats about. As it happens my, rather fit, sister in law is also into it. In fact we often go out together. So a few weeks ago, she said she needed to speak to me about taking some pics but it was a little embarrassing for her. Intrigued, I looked forward to finding out what it was all about.
She basically said that as a Christmas present she wanted to make her hubby a calendar. Nothing too racy, just a few sexy shots that he could enjoy but that wouldn't be 'to' embarrassing if someone happened to see. At first I just figured that she wanted some ideas as she often asked me for tips when we were out. But soon it became clear that she wanted me to actually take them! I was hardly going to turn that down, but being the perfect gent, I suggested she try herself using a tripod and timer. She then told me that she had already tried that and wasn't happy with the results. That's why she needed my help. We spent the next couple of hours deciding what kind of thing she wanted and where etc. Mainly it was stuff around the house. Cooking in the kitchen, reclining on the settee, that sort of thing. And obviously a few in the bedroom. She also wanted a couple outside.
The day came when we had agreed. It was a weekend when her hubby was away at a meeting so we wouldn't be disturbed. I arrived nice and early with my camera and all my gear. Only for her to give me her camera and insist that all photos be taken on her camera with her memory card. I was gutted (on the inside). Despite all my hopes, there was no way I'd be able to keep anything I took. Still, I would have the memories of seeing her scantily clad. And I'd already seen her topless years before anyway. Still. I had hoped.
Anyway, as we started, it wasn't going to well. She was stood in a very sexy black number, with stocking too, but couldn't relax into it. Everything we tried just wasn't turning out right. Until she relaxed, we were going to get no where. I suggested a stiff drink but she said it was way too early. We decided to take a break and hope she'd calm a little otherwise we were going nowhere. She put her dressing gown and on and we went for a coffee. As we were chatting we kept trying to come up with a solution to relax her. Jokingly I said, how about if we both just got naked for ten minutes, so there was nothing to hide. She chuckled and then shocked me by saying it was worth a go. I looked at her almost disbelievingly.
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"I'm not sure" she said. "Can't hurt to try".
With that, she dropped her dressing gown and stood up. I stood up to and started to undress. Before I knew it I was standing opposite her in just my underwear with her the same.
"ready?" she asked.
"why not" I said.
Then she unclipped her bra and at the same time we both stripped completely naked. We stood looking at each other for a few seconds. Me twitching bug time. She grinned.
"Like what you see then?" she asked.
I just grinned. After that we sat down, and finished our drinks. Headed back up stairs and tried again. This time, she was much more relaxed so we got on with it. I did think about staying naked but didn't want to put her off with a raging hard on all day. So I just put my t-shirt and pants back on.
Within a few hours, we had all the pics she wanted plus a few more so she could choose the best. As I left, she said I could see the finished calendar and if anyone asked, it was a friend from a camera club we went to that took all the pics.
While I was gutted I never got to keep any copies, I have them all stored in my own memory bank.

Would love to hear if anyone has similar stories.
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post: