Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 07:01 AM

Default daycare downblouse

When my daughter was still just a toddler I had her enrolled in a church daycare program. As is with most daycares they have parties for different holidays and invite the parents. I usually have my camera with me for these events. Honestly not looking for anything other than photos of her and her friends. Well this was an Easter party and I didn't think anything unusual about it. When I got there I quickly found out my camera batteries were dead, the hard way. This nursery was like most. There were a bunch of really small chairs and the parents would sit next to their child if they attended. Well there was this one new little girl there I had never seen before. Her very cute young 20ish strawberry blonde mom had walked in just after me and got seated. Me and my daughter are right across from them and I quickly notice that the button up shirt she is wearing has a button that is close to coming undone. Sure enough it does. She has really smooth creamy skin and it was obvious her bra was too big. As she did activities with her daughter the bra seemed to open up. I decided I needed to stand as the seats were just too small and uncomfortable for me as I am a pretty tall man. When I did it was like the heavens opened up. She had a beautiful c cup with perky boobs and pink nipples. Thats when I decided I should get the camera to take a few pictures. Boy was I disappointed when I found the batteries to be dead. I had a clear view of her sweet, succulent boobs for well over 45 minutes as I pleased. It was killing me to not take pictures and to keep from staring. Again, we were at a church..lolol I never saw her mom again but can tell you I will never forget her!!

The only other one I can think of that stands out was being at a waterpark with my wife. We were in line for a slide. This was one where you carry a tube up. Well me nd my wife are behind this too late teen early 20 girls. One of them has a rather small A/B cup. As usual on sizes this small the bathing suit top opened up a little. We were standing to her right and from the view I could see her left boob and nipple. My wife caught note of this and I got the elbow...needless to say she was pissed and was ready to go shortly after...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to strat0716 For This Useful Post: