View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 06:11 PM

Thanked 14,178 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixler View Post
Yes, I was told that it was Guadalmar Beach near the airport in Malaga.

There was a Jackass vid that I think was shot at that same beach and shower that featured a very beautiful nude woman and another topless one on DailyMotion, but I couldn't find it just now. However, I did find this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/eddwardo/1

That is a nudist pageant video. The participants are all of adult age, but probably late teens to early 20s. This isn't the "junior miss nudist pageant" videos that feature adolescent nudist girls. I have never seen those. I do believe that this video (10 clips on www.dailymotion.com) is from the same company that makes the Junior Miss vids. It looks like it is a few years old since almost all of the participants have a hairy bush. Maybe this is shot at the same resort at Cap d' Agde as the Junior ones were.
These clips are cut from the NC8-Junior Miss Pageant video/dvd produced by Sunat Natplus and recorded, i thought back in 2000, in the Waikiki beach swimming pool bar/club which was situated on the south side of Port Nature inside the "Quartier naturiste" at Cap d'Agde, France. The Waikiki Beach no longer exists and i thought nowadays there is a night club for couples. Seeing and reading this i'm wondering if someone also has clips/vids from the C-series with the older girls/young woman (+/- 16 - 26 years (daytime elections) or +/- 21 - 35 years old (evening elections at the former swimming pool bar "le Pagayo").
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post: