View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 07:55 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCapital View Post
Please post yours and share your stories of girls that have snapped their friends for you!
I have an opposite story to tell - I pretty sure another guy has a pic of my lady.

My lady went off to a hotel for a weekend with five of her old school friends last Summer. It was a bit of a reunion basically. Plan was that they'd get spa treatments, nice meal etc. Few drinks no doubt.

Anyone when she came back, she told a very hot tale about how one of their group had spotted a hot tub in the leisure centre and said it was a shame she hadn't brought any swimwear. Another agreed and said she was in the same boat. Before they knew it, all six of them decided they'd recapture the spontaneous days of youth - so they went to the hot tub and got in, in whatever underwear they had on!

"We were so giddy," she said, "that [FRIEND] even took a selfie of us when we got out!"

"Erm, have you got it there for me to see?" I asked cheekily.

"No, to be honest, we moved on and I don't think any of us asked her for it."

"Well, lucky old [FRIEND'S HUSBAND]..." I said.

"Nah, she'd never show it to him!"

Really? Even if she doesn't - if she even tells him a picture like that exists on her phone, I'm sure he'll have checked it out some night after she's gone to bed.

Not that I mind btw. I wish I had a copy of it too!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post: