View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 2,249 Times in 163 Posts
Default Flatmate

When I was dating the tall (5'9") brunette, the ex model, she was getting changed in my room when the flatmate came out of his room and caught her with her panties half way up her long legs.

She told me about this after he went out shortly after. We had been great mates for a very long time so I did not really care. A couple of his girl friends had wondered around the flat in tee shirts and no bra flashing panty - so I was not too annoyed.

She had long legs and great pussy flaps, if he had the chance he would have seen them.

Not to mention she was in a nude magazine and while I don't think the flat mate had ever seen the mag, I do know of a couple of guys in the gym (where she worked) had.

On another occasion, I went to a family get together with her and her two sisters, both stonking hot,( but she was the pick of the bunch).

One of them had a young daughter that they had bought a trampoline for.

Cutting a long story short, the other sister went to track down hubby only to find him watching (GF) playing on the trampoline, with the niece, with a very tasty view up her skirt.

Wife was not impressed - but he would have jerked off to that view - I would have.

I took one of the sisters water skiing on week end and got a nice upskirt of her skin coloured panties and luscious thighs, I re-lived that view on more than one occasion with my hand on my d**k.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post: