Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Karmic Balance
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 11:55 PM

Thanked 4,059 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timemaster6968 View Post
Hey first of all bbettyblambabam I'm a huge fan. Karmic balance is one of my favorite stories I've read, and while I know you're busy I really do hope it continues some day. Also a big fan of Chronicles of Danny; really just love whenever a mean girl deservedly gets humiliated. For Booboobooboo, I know you've been waiting for the return of Karmic balance, but you should checkout some of the timestop stuff I've written on chyoa (timemaster6968). It's not as good or storyline driven, but the humiliation is definitely more extreme; hope that can hold you over till Karmic Balance returns. Also have a few chapters on literotica; from awhile ago so the writing might be the best, but entertaining nonetheless.
thank you for the kind words! i haven't completely closed out karmic balance, but unfortunately it is on the low priority list of stories i have at the moment and with grad school sucking up a lot of my time it does slow the process up. but do not fret, i still have ideas for the charactesr i created and i am happy that folks still enjoy this series!. i'll try checking out your work when i get a chacne as i like to promote it on twitter. tahnk you again for writing!