Thread: Updates at DFP
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 02:43 PM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindemith1974 View Post
Beautiful! I noticed, though, when I went to download the video, that there was a time limit on it. I've been a subscriber for awhile, and enjoyed being able to go back to earlier videos. Is this something new? Are you only hosting videos for subscribers for a limited time now, or did I miss something?
The membership site is available to people that want to maintain a subscription, and has been plagued by piracy and site rippers for some time now. As stated on the home page of the site; anyone just signing up to get a video is better served going to the C4S store. Due to people not following that policy, and again; as explained on the main page, people that pay for a month will get access to the videos released within 30 days of that payment as I can't afford to keep giving away the entire catalogue for a single $30 payment. Subscribing to the membership site gives videos at about a buck apiece, and that continues as long as the subscription is maintained. People that come and go will get access only to the releases during the periods they're paying for. I'm sorry this had to happen, but people have been blatantly abusing the privilege of the membership site while often simultaneously expressing discontent that I can't afford to shoot the sorts of larger projects I used to, which is both unfair and frustrating since the same people are the very reason I can't afford to shoot some of the things I used to. I apologize, but as this is all clearly stated on the site, and as the site was always for downloading rather than streaming, the costs of people not bothering to read what it is they're signing up for and eating large amounts of bandwidth at the same time is sucking money away from future projects.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post: