View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:12 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts
Default Step Sister

Whatnow's post above reminded me of an incident from many years ago.

I lived on my own well out in a rural area, and had lots of parties outside around the fire pit in those days.

At one particular party, a close friend of mine brought an old classmate from our childhood neighborhood, whom I hadn't seen in many years. The old classmate had a cute girl with him, that from the body language, I assumed was his girlfriend.

We mostly were hanging out drinking and partying around the fire, but the house was always open, because that's where the music had to come from and, of course, the bathroom for the ladies.

I had gone in at one point to change the music, and happened to see the old classmate and his girlfriend in my bedroom. They were sitting next to each other kissing and making out, so I just left them to it and went back outside. It wasn't unusual for a couple to end up using my bedroom for a quickie during a party, so I didn't think anything of it.

The next day a few of us were de-briefing each other about the events of the night before, and I commented that it was good to see the old classmate again. I said that I assumed he had a good time because I saw him and his girlfriend making out in my room at one point in the evening. The friend that brought him went wide eyed and said, almost in shock, that she wasn't his girlfriend but his step sister!

When he said that another friend that was there almost spit out his beer with a shocked look on his face. After he composed himself he told us that on one of his trips into the house, he'd heard some interesting noises coming from my bedroom. Being drunk and curious about who might be getting it on in there, he went and had a peek. At the time he wasn't shocked, but got a good look at the old classmate and his "girlfriend" fucking on my bed.

We determined afterwards between us that it wasn't a really a big deal, because their parents hadn't married until they were both well into their teens, but it was definitely one of the more unusual couplings that ever happened on that bed!
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post: