View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 01:05 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Step sister

I'm an only child but when my dad remarried I gained a step sister who was a couple of years older than me. She was/is cute and I did have quote a few walk sessions thinking about her. I lived with my mom most of the time so it did take awhile for step sis and I to get to know and become comfortable around each other.

One thing I knew is she wore a lot of bikinis and liked to tan, dad and step mom had a pool. For that matter step mom was in a bikini quite often too. I probably did stare a little too intently occasionally but she never said anything if she noticed.

Two moments do stick out.

On a family trip to Florida for spring break she and I shared a hotel room while pur parents had their own. Around the 3rd or 4th day she came out of the bathroom in just her bra and panties like it was nothing. And in truth her bikinis probably showed more skin. But her bra was just see thru enough I could see the brown of her nipples before she pulled a shirt on. It was only the one time.

Another time she and I and a couple friends wanted to go Six Flags in Illinois bit our parents weren't comfortable with us driving down from Madison by ourselves. As a compromise they let us hop on a charter bus that made the run from a local mall right to the park. Long story short, my friend had the hours for my step sis and her friend had a thing for me. On the bus ride back that night I sat with her friend and mine with her. We ended up making out on the bus (it wasn't crowded) for most of the ride home. After getting back to Madison my friend and I went to his house while my step and friend went to our parents. Found out my step sister had let him up her shirt into her bra. Her friend had stopped me, lol. Nothing really came of either "relationship".

So that's about it if you don't count the times I was at my dad and step mom's alone on occasion and snooped and jerked off with step sis and step mom's panties on occasion.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: