Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 03:58 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I received several calls and text from Kenneth last week telling me its a go then the next call or text telling me no. He also asked what I would do. I told him I offer to purchase something my wife really wants. He asked like what. I told him the vehicle that she is driving came from a dare. He wanted more detail but all I kept telling him is offer her something you would eventually purchase anyway. This was last Thursday per my text. Friday I received a text saying it was a go but very nervous.

Saturday afternoon I received a text confirming my arrival time. I answered with OK and I'll bring a bottle of wine. His response was no need that she was well on the way and very nervous about the evening.

I arrived at 6 p.m. Kenneth's wife answered the door alone. She was wearing jeans and a sheer lavender long sleeve top. She had on a white lace bra, however, nipple and areola was visible around the lace. Before she could say anything I said, "wow, sexy top". She turned red, and said come in. We walked into the kitchen. She asked if I would like a drink. I said absolutely. Now she is either standing with her arms crossed while we talk or her back to me while making the drink. I ask where was Kenneth. She said he had to run to the store and would be right back. I smiled to myself. He knew I would be on time. As she was bringing my drink to me she could not cover herself. My drink in one hand and hers in the other. She noticed my staring and immediately crossed her right arm across her tits after handing me the drink. I asked if I was intruding on anything or making her uncomfortable. She said not intruding at all but she was uncomfortable wearing the top and bra Kenneth bought her in front of me. I said please change, that I did not want to be the cause of her not having a good time tonight. She said she could not because she and Kenneth have a bet going and she will not lose. I asked the bet. She said if she said anymore she would lose. I said I have no problem watching her win a bet with kenneth , I always like watching him lose. She then asked for a big favor. I said anything. She said the bet was only tonight and would appreciate it if i would promise not tell anyone what she is wearing or might wear. I promised.

She looked to be a little more comfortable and we moved over to the sitting room off the kitchen. As we talked and drank I could tell she was working up to something. She finally said after refreshing our drinks that Kenneth was on his way back and she had to remove her bra before he arrived. Acting dumb I said "what"? She again said please never tell anyone about this but she has to have her bra on the table by the front door when Kenneth walks in. Again acting dumb, I said well go get another bra on if that helps. She finished her drink reached under her top and unclasped the front of the bra. It took her forever to get the bra off while wearing the top. She took the bra to the front door and came back sat down and said please never tell anyone. I said in my most sympathetic voice "never". She then lowered her arms and started talking.

Two things I noticed. It did not take her long to start acting normal. By that I mean not cover at every opportunity. Also, Kenneth's pictures did not do her justice.

Kenneth arrived and was smiling as he walked in. We went outside to smoke and he told me they set up him being gone. His wife wanted to talk to me first. He said if she completes the evening he will be headed to Hawaii in June. This was something they both talked about for years but never committed the time to go.

Well the evening passed with Kenneth and I watching his wifes tits during conversation during the meal and during drinks.

After the meal we adjourned to the den for drinks and fireplace.

It was much the same until kenneth started talking about his wife's tits jiggling when she laughed. She acted offended and said her tits were too firm to move that much. Kenneth reached over her shoulder, took a hand full of tit and jiggled. His wife wrestled his arm laughing. She again said that is not fair, stood up and shook her tits towards us saying see firm. Kenneth looked at me, winked and said what do you think. I said lovely. Kenneth said no, what do you think. I said lovely. Kenneth's wife looked at me with her lip out in a pouty voice saying you don't think so? I looked at kenneth he again winked at me and told his wife its not fair visually. She looked at kenneth in a blank stare. I felt awkward. She walked over to my chair put her hands behind her back and said whose right. I looked at kenneth and he said go ahead. I reached up and did a quick lift and squeeze. Looked at kenneth said firm. He said not fair. I need to do a full exam for firmness. His wife again faced me with her hands behind her back. This time I did a full hand squeeze one tit at a time. As I released my grip I would gradually slide my grip till I tweeked each nipple. I responded with definitely firm. Kenneths wife turned and faced him did a small bow and left the room.

Kenneth started laughing. I thought I had overstepped a boundary. Kenneth said nope. His wife won and they will be going to Hawaii this summer. She came back in the room wearing a large sweatshirt and sweatpants. She smiled and said she won. I acted dumb and asked what. She was like a giddy schoolgirl. She's going to Hawaii.

Before I left she gave me a big hung and reminded me of my promise. I assured her not a word.

Kenneth called yesterday. He said they had the best sex in years after I left. He also said his wife is not the least bit worried because I promised. Well now I have to find a way to help kenneth get a text.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: