Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:56 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well, absolutely nothing has happened to write about. We have had several outings with our friends that include Kenneth and his wife. My wife did not sense anything awkward. She has developed a text buddy.

Kenneth had asked me if he could text my wife. I told him that was her decision. He said he wanted to see if he could get her to text a picture. I wished him luck.

He started texting her that evening. She was reading me the text. It started out as general conversation. As he went on it started sounding like a school kid. He was asking for a tit pic. He even broke out the I'll send you mine if you send me yours.
This has been going on for some time. A month ago my wife said look what your buddy sent your wife. It was a picture of his penis wearing a top hat and bow tie with a caption saying your turn. After gathering my composure from laughing I asked her response. She typed, I already have that in my phone but thanks. She said he has been trying to get her to send a boob picture. I asked why not. She said "no pictures".

Kenneth and I met for lunch last week. I asked how his text challenge is going. He said I should know. I told him I did not that my wife only showed me a picture of his penis in formal attire. After laughing again he said he is having no success with getting her to send a picture or engage in any form of erotic conversation. I wished him luck again. He asked for help. I told him I would help when he has his wife in a sheer top. He asked with or without bra. I said braless.

I write all this because kenneth just called me. I am invited to their home Saturday evening for food and drinks. My wife will be out of town at a continuing education conference till Sunday. So he has formulated a plan to see if he can get his wife into a sheer top for the two of us. I asked his plan. He has none.

At the very least I will have a good meal.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: