Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 05:27 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Sorry

Thanks fheath. After writing my above questions and comments I regretted it. Glad you were not offeneded. It's just that I've seen these flashing acts from all angles. I still can't picture anyone seeing tits from behind but I guess anything is possible. Also your truck being taller than stock actually gives a negative view. The lower the vehicle with the tittie player the better view for a trucker.
I do know as a trucker we check the mirrors of passing cars just for safety. When I saw bare shoulders I normally was ready to look down. Often it was no more than bare shoulders but there were those surprise boobies that made life more exciting.
I like to think the CB radio was my friend. I warned drivers ahead and drivers behind would tell me what to watch for. Of course back in the 60's-80's many cars had a CB and the flashers were listening. It was rare when they talked. I rarely talked to truckers when my wife flashed. If I did I pretended I was a trucker and just mentioned a certain car in code. There were those special times my wife had to thank drivers.
Still our best game vehicles were those stock highth vans. A lot has to do with the way windows were in older vehicles.
Living in Illinois we played many of those overpass games up and down I55 and I74. Even in Wisconsin and boardering states. Sometimes those surprises by a local driving down the narrow dirt road was more fun than flashing truckers. Somehow we never got in trouble. Usually we were camped someplace near and those overpasses were much as you describe. They have changed a lot now with taller railings. You have to remember a truck is not getting a great close up. He only knows the woman is nude which is enough for a turn on.
Amazing how these old memories return. HAPPY NUDE YEAR.

We've been playing flashing games in this truck for ten years. Not the best visibility for others but my wife tries her best to show her tits. Of course the window gets lowered. I hate tinted windows.
Attached Thumbnails
100_1771 - Copy.jpg  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 12-31-2014 at 05:31 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: