Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 02:46 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

fheath you are going to have to describe your pick up truck. Please don't get offended. I am just curious.
I've driven a 2004 Dodge quad cab 10 years and have owned both a 1975 Ford supercab and a 1977 Ford supercab. Been in many other pickup trucks and other vehicles. For the life of me I can not picture anyone seeing your wife from behind even with the seat laid flat. And with it flat hardly no one could see her tits from a truck at her side window. Please explain. Yes she may have been visible when you are passed on the left by a truck. Even then you are blocking a good view.

My 5'8" wife with large breasts has to sit on a pillow and turn her body toward the door window with her seat moved forward and straight up to flash truckers. No one has been able to see her from behind in anything except our class A motorhome when on the rear bed on her knees and on our Harley.
Our best vehicles for flashing were our 1987 Chevy van and our 1994 Dodge van. The higher bucket seats and lower door windows made it possible.
As an extrucker I can not imagine seeing anything of your wife unless she is sitting up. Most don't realize that nothing shows while in an upright position except from slightly below the breasts upward.
From a bridge overpass I have seen other female flashers nude and topless. In the short time as I passed below I could see their tits and barely notice they are nude. No pussy or hair was visible.
I hate to question you but it doesn't make sense.

This is pretty much all a trucker will see when my wife flashes.
Attached Thumbnails
Our 2011 Summer (27).jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: