Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 07:27 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Thanks. Those were some sexy exciting stories. Having been a trucker and one who convinced my wife to flash other truckers I could see this story unfolding. As far as I can remember a female passenger is only visible from the waist up at most. Sometimes a trucker may see her knees or legs if up on the dash. You were smart in driving slowly next to the truckers to let them enjoy the view. Now days few even look.
After more than 50+ years of my wife riding nude or in later years with her skirt up and her blouse down we've never had a complaint or problem. Those who are offended have just looked away.

When we were in our 30's and 40's right up until recently I'd get my wife to stand topless and nude on interstate overpasses in places much as you describe. We only worried about someone driving up from those country lanes. She always had a small bikini or other clothing handy. Tube tops make great tops and skirts for riding or being outside. They can both be pulled to her waist like a belt.
Back then truckers had CB radios but cell phones were unheard of. Modern day things are making these games a bit unsafe. You have a very playful and brave wife who should be fun for many years of similar games. As for us, we never use medication or alcohol.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: