View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 01:02 PM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 231 Posts

I was caught by my best mates mother looking threw her underwear drawer , when I was a teenager, she made a joke outta it but said I wasn't to do it again, Few months later it was summer and she had lost a ton of weight, We was playing on computer games and I went in to look again, I saw better looking panties and bras, and moved them to see some instant pics of her and toy on the bed, I heard a noise and closed it all up and went back to my mate and we played games, his mum made us lunch and said to her son he should go to the shops to get drinks, he went and she smiled and said been snooping again, I went red she said well I told u not too. she said u need a spanking, she stood me up and bent me over the table. I really thought she was gonna hurt me. she said make that a lesson and slapped my ass once. well teenage are never told, Next week I went round and she said her son was at his fathers and was running late. she said I could wait in his room as sure he would be home soon. I played on the cosole and she said she was nipping out for 30 mins and would be be ok and behave. As soon as I heard the door go I jumped up and went to her room, opened the top drawer and there in view was loads of pics, her with a black guy her sucking him , as these was Polaroids there a space to write on the bit you hold. if bread them it said told you not to snoop but if u have u can walk off to these as have more. I just put them on the bed and wanked off. I was so into them I didn't see her at the door tits on show, she said busted and I stoped she smile don't stop.keep going.. I didn't last long and that was a start of fun things
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post: