View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:16 PM

Thanked 5,535 Times in 466 Posts
Default Wrestler Identification & Additional Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Another female wrestler (I don't know her name) has her clothes torn off in the ring. This time she's wearing a thong. Credit to the original uploader.
The wrestler in this video had the stage name of Lita, though her real name was Amy Dumas. I remember because, when I was younger, I thought she was pretty much the most beautiful woman in the world. Anyway, she also featured in three other videos with somewhat sexual content. I downloaded these from Dailymotion and Youtube, so again credit should go to the original uploader. In the first, her breast is accidentally exposed during a celebration in the ring where it looks like she's having sex. In the second, a male wrestler spies on her in the shower backstage. In the third, she seduces the same wrestler in a hotel room while wearing some sexy lingerie.

I could swear I have a picture of her with her ass accidentally exposed during a match somewhere, but I can't find it right now. I'll add it later if I can. Anyway, beautiful woman - there's thousands of great pictures to be found just by looking her up on Google Images.

***** WATERMARKED VIDEO REMOVED *****
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2012-01-03-04h04m40s200.jpg  
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: flv Lita Accidentally Shows Her Breast during sex celebration - Video Dailymotion.flv (289.4 KB, 396 views)
File Type: mp4 Lita Showers Nude - Video Dailymotion.mp4 (1.51 MB, 430 views)
Streaming Videos

Last edited by Fango; 01-03-2012 at 12:00 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to karaban For This Useful Post: