View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:07 AM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife has always been extremely turned on by being submissive and being spanked. She loved 50 Shades but she never been into some of the extreme stuff in BDSM, following a Dom's commands and spanking is very arousing to her. Although we have a great sex life, I have never been into the D/s stuff, I do some spanking to turn her on, but since it doesn't excite me, I'm not very convincing as a Dom.

I actually found a guy for her, he has business in our city occasionally, to be her Dom. so twice she has spent an evening in his hotel room being his sex slave. He is much younger than we are and he's a very nice person who can step into the Dom role in a second.

A fantasy which is part of this is having a friend of ours who is a biker bring her to a biker bar to submit to him and his friends, This is not likely to ever happen.

Like earlier poster, she also loves to "accidentally" expose herself. She did it for years without my knowledge until I caught her at it, she thought I would be upset instead of turned on. When she was 20 she really did accidentally flash a guy and her told her how pretty her legs and panties were, that turned into a lifetime hobby.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: