Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] wife exposed to neighbor then my suprise
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 05:34 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I have tried to continue but by the time I finish the system says I need to go back and log on then I can not post what I wrote. So I will have to post in short increments sorry it may be my phone. I can not use any other device or my wife may see what I'm doing.

Well while we met in the kitchen she started telling me about her update from the kids. I could tell she had some of her favorite beverage (cosmos) because she would giggle at parts of her update. Not drunk just had a blood alcohol content. I was refreshing my drink when she said Mr John was watching her topless by the pool. I told her I know I had a view of both from the master bathroom window. I asked how long he had been there and she said not sure that she noticed him about ten minutes before she text me. I kinda laughed and she asked what. I said she made his day if not year today. I also said that's probably the first titties he's seen in years and first live ones in a decade. We both kind of laughed because Mr John will show up in five minutes to talk to my wife when she is working in the flower bed alone but rarely show up if I'm helping. Funny because we both know and talk about him looking down her shirt. She always says its harmless because she is wearing a bra. More on that later. Well I asked what prompted the topless sunbathing. She said when I left for the office I said no nude tanning so she thought she would give me a late birthday suprise by being nude by the pool when I got home(my birthday was that Thurs).

She started after I left she decided to give me this surprise so she located her bikini, managed her bikini line went down stairs made a pool server of cosmos and headed to the pool around 11 a.m. she said this was more difficult to do than when we were in st martin because she was home and may be seen. I said as we live at the end if or neighborhood and have one neighbor that would be difficult. Well she said she started with the liquid courage for two drinks when she saw Mr john headed across his back yard to the pasture fence to feed the horses carrots. She assumed he would work his way around to the gate for a chat so she moved her chair closer to the gate so she wouldn't have to get back up. Rather than come to the gate Mr john stopped where the fence turned and continued to the corner of my house and pool gate stood there a minute turned and went to his house. She said he went inside then came out got in his car and left. This leaving her alone she continued with liquid courage till she said she noticed she moved her chair into the shade. That's when she got up came into the kitchen took her too off and placed it on the counter(pointing at it while telling me). She then went back out laid face down for awhile. She said she finally decided to flip over because she was in the shade and would not burn her nipples and milky white titties while she worked up her courage.

I will cont if this post....
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: