View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 03:36 PM

Thanked 14,423 Times in 602 Posts

Just one more from the streak itself, and I'm afraid it's short. Here it is. After this one my camera went dead with the "change battery" message - talk about worst case scenario! luckily when i tried again after shutting down for 5 minutes, there was some power there, but I stuck to photos only from then onwards.

A great many of the runners had phones and cameras, there were photographers at stragetic places around the course, and of course the spectators had a great view when we came round the front, so I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures and videos out there to be tracked down!

This is the first nude event I've been to where use of a camera was actively encouraged, there was no confusion over the policy, the participants knew exactly what to expect, none of the participants complained (so far as I am aware), none of the photographers were intrusive (so far as I am aware), the idea of the tiger masks was genius, I think the WNBR etc could learn some lessons from this! I have to say organisationally this was hands-down the best public nudity event I have been to, well done to ZSL London Zoo.
Attached Files
File Type: mov Streak 041.MOV (16.40 MB, 1416 views)
Streaming Videos
Streak 041

0m:05s

The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post: