View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:35 AM

Default Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much. Good job. Very pleasant gift to the new year. I really look forward to read a next part about new Amanda's humiliation:-)

Let me tell you a couple of comments - recomodations (this is not a critique at all, just my point of view):

1) more describing of Amanda's wearing habits (tight jeans, over knee high boots, sexy underwear what she wears for her own delight). It's really exciting to look forward to see loosing her dignity by striping her from sexy tight dress, jeans, lingerie...)
2) more describing of Amanda's bad habits (looking down at her oponents, mock them, show her ostentatiously "power", social status, beauty, special treatment for her and others, etc... - select what you want:-)
3) in the start of the story she should win (al least little bit). It will be precondition for her deeper fall at the end.
4) personaly, I don't prefer fight between two female wrestlers. More exciting is "civic" female duel, for example between female boss (Amanda) and her subordinate, strict teacher (Amanda) and female student, etc...
5) there is another thrill, when previous snooty heroine gets her own lesson for violation her own rules. For example: If female teacher is very strict to keep dress code and she punish others with delight for broken the rules (for example for wearing inappropriate sexy lingerie...). What a hypocrisy, when the truth show, that she wears realy sexy small thong. It's time, even for her, to taste her own medicine.

Anyway. Thank you again so much.
Happy New Year.