View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 01:35 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Having just re read this post because I enjoyed it so much, reminded me of another holiday. Only thing is, I can't remember if I posted this somewhere else or not so he goes.
About 11/12 years ago my wife and I were talking about holidays with another couple who were good friends. Long story short but someone, can't remember who, suggested we go away just the 4 of us. So we found a suitable week, and place to go and counted down the days. Now I knew that from our previous holiday, my wife wasntvoverlybshy about being topless in front of people she knew, but these were different friends. We hadn't known them as long and to be honest, we were more friends with the wife than the husband. But I wasn't going to bring anything up, just see how things panned out.
Fast forward a couple of months until we were only a few weeks from going and they were round ours for dinner. Obviously we we talking about how much we were looking forward to getting away and all. All of a sudden, the other wife asks mine if she normally went 'boobies out' (her words). Mine replied that she did sometimes! The other wife then asked if she thought the 2 of them would this time! Needless to say, me and the other husband just looked at each other and grinned!
Anyway, nothing more was said that night and we carried on about other rubbish!
So the time of the holiday arrives and off we go. We check in at the apartment only to discover it only has one bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge. We quickly agree that one couple can have the room for the first half the holiday, then we will swap. Either way, it was going to be cosy and the chances of seeing each other in various states of undress we very high.
The next morning we headed down to the pool, found our spot and settled in. Both girls had bikinis on and at first looked like they had either forgotten their conversation or just changed their minds. Then once we were all settled down, me and the other hubby laying on sun beds reading, the other wife reached behind and whipped off her top. Closely followed by my wife. Now for me, and many of you may agree, seeing a pair of boobs is a lovely sight. However, watching them get uncovered is even lovelier. And that pair of boobs being someone you know takes it to a whole new level.
And that's how they spent the next few hours. Unfortunately, they put their tops on any time they moved around anywhere. Still, it was a glorious sight. The next day however, we went to the beach. This time the tops we off long before they had settled down on the sun beds. We even got treated to the sight of sun cream being applied. Another wonderful thing to watch. I don't now if it was being away from the pool or just the fact that they were more relaxed but this time, the tops stayed off all day. Going for a swim, playing bat and ball. Didn't seem to matter. Boobs stayed out. And that set the tone for the rest of the holiday.
Before I finish though, there were a couple of highlight for me. One was when I taught the other girl how to snorkel. We spend ages, just the 2 of us really close to each other and I was almost constantly staring at her boobs just inches away sometimes. The other highlight was after a couple of days, the girls were so relaxed that they were walking around the apartment in just their underwear. And by the end of the holiday, they would be stood in just their knickers. Boobsroudly on display as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
Before any of you ask, yes I did take photos, although it was in the very early stages of digital cameras, but sadly the disc I stored them on was deleted ages ago!
That said, a couple of years later we we at there's and discussing the holiday. The husband then said he had the photos printed somewhere that he took. He went to get them and show me. As I was looking through, I was shocked to see one of me and my wife smiling at the camera with her boobs out. It didnt bother me that he had it, because I knew he took it. But I was a little taken aback that he had included the photo in a album that I know he had shown other people.
However, that was then. Now when I think back, I get a quite turned on wondering who of my other friends has flicked through the camera and suddenly seen my wife's amazing breasts staring back at them.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post: