Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 08:34 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.

I know there have been threads on this subject somewhere in the past, plus misc. stories here and there, but I just thought that I would open a thread to try to get more stories of women interacting with contractors and vice versa, even if it’s mild stuff (flirting, watching, innuendos, accidents), which is about all the stories I personally have along these lines.

I sometimes take noon walks through a higher-end residential neighborhood near my office. There are always contractors trucks and vans in the driveways and on the street. I try to imagine all of the stay-at-home wives or professional women taking time off to greet these workers; which ones consider having tool-belted men in their homes as sexy and perhaps a highlight of their day, which ones feel somewhat flustered being in proximity to the crude sweaty men, and which ones are oblivious to what these guys are looking at and thinking as they work for the upper-crust women.

The most common workers are the lawn maintenance guys, nearly all of whom are Hispanic, and they are the ones that are outside and I can watch. Just recently I saw a young woman coming out of her home, and watched one of the lawn workers stop working and take a long look at her.

A couple of mild observations:

Some time ago I was walking along through the residential neighborhood when I saw a handful of remodelers taking a break in a garage. They were all looking across the street. I looked across, and a wife across the street was watering some potted plants, wearing shorts and leaning way over, bending at the waist and giving the guys a nice view. Is there any chance she wasn't aware that they were over there?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not long after that, I saw a crew of Hispanic lawn maintenance workers, some younger but one or two older guys, taking their lunch break in the shade in the front lawn. Again, directly across the street, an attractive mature wife that I’d noticed before but rarely out working, a slender blonde, was out on her front lawn, pulling weeds, bending at the waist in her shorts with her back to the men, giving them a nice show, which they were certainly watching.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: