View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 05:29 PM

Thanked 3,814 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyXXXDuo View Post
We're back!
Ordinarily that pose doesn't really do much for me, but my lord, that is beautiful.

You say you want requests for poses? Ok, I have two that I haven't seen mentioned. They're kinda niche things, so I'll understand if it's a no on either, but here goes. Understanding that you can't show face, my two biggest turnons and thus my two requests:

1) She's walking around in bluejeans completely topless, but acting like she's fully clothed & going about her day. I'm inclined to post an example of what I mean, but I don't want to sully your thread with pics of another girl. Suffice it to say, a lot of the stuff on NYC's Coed Topless Pulp Fiction is exactly what I mean

2) Really anything involving the good stuff, but specifically, having her standing, facing the camera and peeing. Extra bonus for seeing the stream leaving her. Probably best done in the bathtub, but of course outdoors works as well (be mindful of the lighting if that's the case).

It's not entirely difficult to imagine the bluejeans shots, but I'm really looking forward to seeing her whizzing for us. Thank you in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to y2kv2 For This Useful Post: