View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:07 AM

Thanked 7,726 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisuke View Post
Thanks, Joe! Here's another one of Miss P I did over the weekend. I remember a while back you did a back story for Miss Perriwinkle that mentioned she had posed for a "Lad's Mag" while she was living in the UK, so I did a Poser render of what that might have looked like.
For those of you wondering what Heisuke was refering to Re: Miss Perriwinkle, I hereby repost the following from my JiveToonz Comix group:

Miss Perriwinkle: Yes, she *is* from England, and she does speak with
an accent. Her full name is Flora Bloom Perriwinkle, and she grew up in London. She
attended Oxford, then emigrated to the US and metriculated at Princeton, holding several Master degrees in the process.

She worked briefly on Wall Street as an investment banker and a paralegal at a Manhattan law firm before switching careers and taking the Administrative assistant position at Harrington High School in 2006, working closely with then Vice Principal Lucien Hardcoch (now acting principal), and is also the school's legal advisor.

Flora speaks several languages, including French, Greek, Portugese, and Korean, among others. She holds several patents in microbiology, has a number of degrees in law, education and finance, and once posed in lingerie for DAT BLOKE magazine.

Flora has an older brother serving in the Royal Navy and a sister living in Montreal. She is (quietly) head-over-heels in love with Mr. Hardcoch and quite jealous of Miss Jessica Truth and her frequent "wardrobe malfunctions" (despite her posing for the lad mags in Britan, Miss Perriwinkle is quite modest). Her Birthday is May 1st.

Hope that makes sense.