View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 03:42 PM

Thanked 2,304 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzman View Post
The wife will sometimes sunbathe nude in the backyard. She's got an area where she can get lots of sun but the neighbors would have a hard time spotting her. Once she almost got caught by a couple of electical service guys doing some work in the neighborhood. I was in the house and I happened to see them walking around to the back and I knew she was out there nude and I could have warned her but I thought "What the heck, let them get a look!" I looked out back and she was lying there face up, with her tits and pussy fully exposed and I just stood there and watched and waited to see the show! The only reason they didn't catch her fully exposed was that she apparently either heard the gate opening or them talking and she jumped up and grabbed one of her towels and kind of wrapped it around herself as they came through the gate and she was running for the backdoor as they rounded the corner of the house and confronted each other!! I could hear the guys apologize as she opened the door and came inside but I thought it was pretty exciting to see her just a few feet away from 2 guys and all she had to cover her nude body was a towel kind of half-wrapped around her!! She came rushing in with this look of total embarrassement on her face and I pretended not to know what happened. As the guys left I watched them and they were both talking and laughing, I'm sure thinking how close they had come to seeing her nude!! After that she would still sunbathe nude but she always made sure the gate was locked! I included a couple of pics of her sunbathing in the backyard. Maybe the guys that almost caught her surf this site and will see what they missed! It is kind of funny because she was so embarrassed when those 2 workmen almost caught her nude, instead, here she is for the whole world to see
I was just thinking, what if she'd had headphones on and her eyes closed listening while the sun beat down on her naked body. She would not have heard the gate open or even their chattering voices before they went mute upon seeing her completely bare in the full light of day...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post: