Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 11:37 PM

i remember going to a graduation pool party in seventh grade at a girl's house. Everyone and their parents were there. At one point, most of the kids were getting out of the pool, so some of the parents decided to go in. It was really late and most parents were drunk. None of them had swim suits besides a few. They all went in their underwear. All the kids laughed. But nothing was really wrong with it. Except at one point, a super hot mom with big firm D's got in and started swimming around with her daughter. She got out to dive off the diving board when her daughter was lying on an inflatable bed and she fell off. I guess out of motherly instinct she dove underwater to "save" her. When she came back up, the girl was fine and annoyed at the help. But the mom came up and her top had snapped in the front and both her D's were hanging out for everyone to see. I did get a picture on my disposable camera, as did a couple other kids. Everyone laughed and no one freaked out. Unfortunately I was too nervous to get the film developed cuz i didn't want my mom finding it.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to jimbuk2 For This Useful Post: