Thread: Pillory
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:30 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Not quite what you were asking

At a National battlefield site about an hour from our house there is a working stock as part of the display. Even has a rudimentary way to lock the person in.

So a lot of people like to get in the stocks and have a photo taken. When we first went by it, there was a crowd milling about. Later when we came by, it was deserted. My wife got in the stocks and asked me to photograph her. After I did, I walked up to her and told her I was going to pull her shorts down and give her a bare ass spanking. She started pleading with me not to do that but I could tell it excited her too as she likes to be spanked. Anyway, I smacked her clothed ass twice then heard people coming. I told her to imagine she was bottomless but didn’t actually do anything. When the people came into view there was spark ranger leading a tour group that had kids included. They saw my fully clothed wife in the stocks. I made a comment about her being in the stocksdue to disobeying her husband, which got a laugh. I then let her out.

I’m glad I didn’t pull her pants down because we would have probably been arrested but even doing what we did got my wife horny beyond belief.