Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 03:42 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
My wife and I have been naturists for 30 years, so she has been seen naked by a lot of men in that time.

One thing naturists like to do is 'promenade', that is, walk the entire length of the naturist beach they're at and back again. Gentle exercise that is easily done, regardless of age, with the sea feet away for a quick dip if it gets too hot. In mid-afternoon there could be 1000-2000 and more people on the beach, mostly couples or families, so a walk in the afternoon will theoretically see your wife observed by 500-1000 men. Every day.

If I calculate 14 days holiday x 30 years @ 500 men per time (and sometimes there will have been longer holidays, or more than 1 holiday per year) ...that's over a quarter of a million men will have, in theory, seen my wife fully naked.
Yes the promenade is always interesting and we are regulars in the summer.
What is interesting is the mix of characters as you go along.
Leaving the main naturist area where there are crowds of families it thins out to couples or singles looking for a bit of seclusion.
There are the lone men atop the dunes or at the back of the beach, sitting up and sometimes with a bag beside them, (concealed camera maybe). We have experienced guys openly wanking as we walked passed and my wife was amused rather than offended, but joked that maybe it was me he was looking at!
The naked fishermen casting off the beach sometimes accompanied by a bored clothed wife.
Among the other walkers are sometimes clothed and have wandered along just to see naked women.
Sometimes they bring there wife along for cover, but you can watch as there take lingering looks.
Occasionally someone will strike up a conversation just to linger a bit nearer and once in the dunes a guy (very politely) asked if we wanted sex.
We do but only with each other if we can find a quiet spot.
Yes the naturist beach is a world of it's own.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post: