Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:48 AM

Default Thanks heaven for teenage friuts

Back to my favourite store with the dressing rooms facing the street and generous changes of gap wide enough to enjoy the action inside. I prefer this place in the winter when the dark weather outside make the windows perfect for peeking though, at this sunny time of year the amount of reflection is often too much to get a clear view. Today was a good day, upon arrival I notice both rooms busy / curtains drawn. From strolling back an forth in the streets it was possible to see movements through the small gaps, but barely enough to make out the difference between shadows and clothes, curtain and skin. After a minute a girl walks out from one of the room and brings back a long dress with a deep neckline - for sure to me worn without a bra. On lucky days the girls can be casual about closing the curtains from the inside, and with this dress in mind I tried my luck to go for a browse inside. This was the right choice of the day. Walking around I slowly start "browsing" clothes from an angle which will allow me to peek in where the curtains are supposed to come together. The curtains are 5-10 cm apart and on this sunny day it reveals the naked back of a young girl. She is about 175 cm, blonde and in her late teens or very early 20s - the age when fruits are the ripest As I wait in my place she turns to her friend, who is with her in the cabin. Turning around she reveals two beautiful handfuls - a pair of 80B/C firmly pointing into the air as if gravity was non-existing! <3 Little fine brown areolas and the prettiest little nipples rounded of these beautiful breasts. Time stood still and I could almost feel the sensation of standing in the dressing room. Bending down to put on another dress she moved into view with her full body. Dare I say that the perfection did not stop with her breast, an innocent thing white thong snugly ran between in a well formed bum. Almost naked, surely beautiful standing the in from on her friend whilst unknowingly giving me the performance of the day. She tried on another dress where she walked out of the dressing room to get comments from the store keeper, I continued my browsing and smiled approvingly of the dress choice.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post: