Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:09 PM

Thanked 3,069 Times in 73 Posts
Default a true family story.

My sister-in-law and I have been very intimate over the yers. I knew her first, as at one time she was married to my best friend. After her separation, we became close and played around a lot. One night my wife fell asleep on the sofa and her sister and I were watching the tube sitting on the floor next to her. I started rubbing her feet, and of course moved to her calf and then her thigh. Lights were all on, her parents sleeping in the next room, I slipped my hand under her night dress and began to finger her clit. My wife was sleeping on her side, facing away from us just two feet away. I even put my finger deep into my sister-in-law's sloppy getting very wet pussy. I looked over at my sis-in-law and she had pulled her breast out and was sucking her nipple, looking right at me! We played this little game for about 1/2 an hour until I stood up and took her by the hand. With my wife still asleep ( I hoped) we went around the corner into the next bedroom. I sat on the corner of the bed as my sister-in-law lifted her night dress and lowered herself onto my hard cock. With my wife and her parents just yards away I fucked my wife's sister. We were both ready and hot.... the orgasm was unbelieveable. Maybe it was the danger of getting caught that made this time so intense. I filled her pussy and we kissed hard for a few moments. Slipping back into the living room to watch tv again. The wife never moved. I was lucky. My SIL and I have had sex hundreds of times. Some of the best sex has been with my wifes sister!
The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to anderson1961r For This Useful Post: