View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:50 PM

Thanked 8,343 Times in 346 Posts
Default Does not show exactly, but the idea...

BACKGROUND:
This is at a party (football or NASCAR party I think) where my wife was wearing a short jeans skirt comando. It was very hot, and of course all they guys noticed. Of course, during a commercial I followed her to another room, bent her over and got a peice.

I returned to TV room, while she went to the kitchen and got a peice of pizza. One of my buddies teased her about us coming back together, & she told him "we just fucked. I am not wearig panties & it makes him hot." Like you and I, it made him crazy knowing she was standing in front of him commando with my cum seeping out of her.

Minutes later, a security cam catches her as she walks to the back bedroom for somthing; pizza in hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppers View Post
Years ago I was at a adults only party and by midnight most were undressed. One woman, totally nude, went to the upstairs bedrooms with two men. Other men kept going upstairs and about an hour later, the woman came down the stairs and stood at one of the lower steps for a few moments. I looked at her pussy, and come was coming out and dripping down her leg. I never forgot the sight. Has anyone got photos of this?
Attached Thumbnails
bed20091001111503507.jpg  
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to treblekane For This Useful Post: