View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 09:06 AM

(from a ways back in the thread)
Quote:
But I can't remember anyone falling asleep during sex.
Unfortunately, I can, as it was me. I'd just been on the road for well over 24 hours and was staying overnight at my fiance's house. She snuck into the room (her parents bedroom was directly overhead) and we quickly wound up with her on top, rocking away. I had a hard time staying awake, even though I had no trouble staying hard. It was good, but with me already laying on my back, dog tired, it was hard not for me to keep dozing off. I'd have changed the position, but I was too darned tired!

Except for the time when her former aide died (my post of 3 years back), we never had bad sex. She was always ready to go and often took the lead. It always took her a long time to orgasm, so our routine was for me to use a vibrator on her, then we'd have intercourse. As she never had kids, her vagina stayed snug and was always a great fuck. But, after menopause, she's dried up and her vaginal tissue has gotten thin (so her delightful snugness now works against us).

We used a lot of lube, but she'd wind up bleeding after every session (can't even finger her without causing her pain). At the same time, I had prostate surgery, so now I only ejaculate a small amount of urine (if anything). Besides, there was nerve damage, so my orgasms are rarely more than mildly 'interesting'. Net result is that a hand job is all I can expect. Didn't think my sex life would be over before I reached 65 (she's nearly 70), but it pretty much is. So, the 'worst' is now normal for us.

F
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post: