View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 06:24 PM

Thanked 57,593 Times in 2,211 Posts

My first wife as a real cold fish. We went to a very puritanical church related school, so despite some playing around including fingering and me eating her pussy, we 'saved it for marriage'. She was a nice lady, and seemingly liked the foreplay, and got nice and wet, although she never would suck my cock. But once I put my dick in, it pushed the 'off' button. Too bad, she was a nice lady, and was pretty nice to look at, but just found sex uninteresting. The only good news is that in response to hearing 'are you done yet?' enough times, I became very slow at cumming. I thought I must be the worlds worst fucker.
The first lady I dated, only a month or so after moving out, was a multi-orgasmic screamer (the EXACT opposite of the first wife), and with me being a guy who took a long time to cum, it worked out well. With her there was nothing I could have done NOT to have her have multiple orgasms.......well, we never got into any really kinky and disgusting stuff.....but every thing else we did (including anal) seemed to push the 'cum now' button.
Should have married that girl, alas she was the 'one who got away'.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: