Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The Destruction of Dapper and Dominating Danielle
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:06 PM

As promised, I completed this story in a faster time than intended as I was feeling extra creative. I think I've got into a rhythm now and I should be offering a different theme/environment/story for each part from now on. On a side note, it looks like I have a pattern at the moment, but don't expect a one victim per story gig in the future. I intend on throwing in a few surprises here and there. Perhaps Danielle won't have a smooth and easy path to redemption after all?

Dapper in the Darkness

It had been two weeks since Danielle’s stripping and subsequent humiliation in front of a sizeable portion of the school. By this point everyone knew about what had happened and nothing she did successfully covered it up. Her friends had abandoned her and she was alone. Lower than the nerds and subject of extreme ridicule. Luckily, nothing had ever gone as far as it did before, but Bullworthy wasn’t a pleasant place for the teen.

Now it was time to gain revenge against those who had wronged her; Kristie, Charlotte, Rachel, Katie, and finally Reagan. Five figures who had all played their part in her humiliation. First was Charlotte’s turn. Charlotte was one of the girls who defended Reagan when her friends came to help. Perhaps things would have been different and her reputation saved if they hadn’t intervened?

For this she needed to suffer and go through the same humiliation. It didn’t take long for Danielle to pick up her target and mentally map her out. She was a goth, all black, all depressing, and talked a tough fight. Nobody had ever seen her fight and she was universally thought of as weak, though. A perfect start even for Danielle, who was obviously no fighter.

Deciding to target her on her own, she soon had her chance. A big house party at Reagan’s house to signal the start of a two-week holiday meant she would be going home late at night and alone. In the darkness the small yet chubby goth would go home without her clothes. Those pale gothic curves would shine in the moonlight.

The scene was the local park which separated Charlotte’s and Reagan's house. She had to cross a large green field with only a few small streetlights to illuminate the narrow path. Danielle would hide in the darkness and pounce when the time was right. There’d be no running away for little Charlotte.

Perching herself in an easy-to-climb tree next to the path, adorned in baggy grey sweatpants, black sneakers, with a black hoodie, she watched the darkness fall and knew her figure was hidden in the light breeze. Now all she had to do was wait. People occasionally trotted past without sensing a thing. In the meantime, she set up her secret weapon, a small video camera which she balanced on one of the thicker branches. Pointing directly into the puddles of light to capture everything.

It wasn’t until 2am she saw the small figure walking along, and slightly staggering from the booze, in the distance. The light illuminating her dyed jet black hair, along with highlights of pink dabbed through her ponytail, and the heavy ‘panda’ eyes formed by heavy helpings of mascara. Working quickly, Danielle switched on the camera and watched the small red light come to life before climbing down to the ground and hiding behind the tree in the darkness. Her target noticed nothing as she drew closer with her all-silver studded belt shining in the air and holding her black skinny jeans close to her curvy figure.

Waiting until she approached her hiding place the vengeful teen struck and punched her directly into the side of the head, staggering her, before rushing into the darkness again. Charlotte clutched her head and sucked in as much air as possible as she scanned the darkness and swivelled on her heel. She was still being watched. Another strike hit her in the other side of the head as she turned backwards again.

“Fuck off!” she screeched into the night. “Come on then, do it again.”

Silence. Nothing but a cold breeze and the rustle of the top branches
She tightened her open black zip-up hoodie around herself whilst both sides of her head throbbed from the blows. Daring not to leave the road for what possibly stayed in the darkness the Goth attempted to continue her path by stalking backwards.

Breathing heavily, another blow slammed into her head, this time from the first side. Her already painful temple screaming out in pain again and she desperately clutched her head and bent over to protect herself. The adrenaline rushed through her and the blood pumped in her ears. The small pools of light were suddenly extinguished as black fabric covered her face. Her muffled cries were heard by nobody as a figure wrestled her in one direction then the other.

She felt the cold night air rush around her body as her attacker pulled the zip-up hoodie up from behind and across her face. It was choking her and making her panic, so she began to thrash. Eventually, and with great reluctance, she relinquished her hoodie and it was swept away from her leaving the lonely Goth sprawled on the ground staring up at the sky in nothing but a blue t-shirt with some sort of red lettering scrawled across the front and black skinny jeans.

“Well, well not so keen to get involved now are you?” her assailant laughed.
“Who…who are you?” Charlotte replied knowing full well who it was.
“Don’t be silly, you know exactly who it is.”
“No, don’t touch me, please, I’m sorry, it wasn’t me.”
“Wasn’t you, it was all you and the rest of your stupid gang now get up or I’ll rip this crappy hair out.”
“Ok…ok…ok…ok…” she breathed more out of drunkenness than fear.

She grabbed the drunken teen’s ponytail and roughly pulled her over to another area of the path just out of sight of the camera. After stopping Charlotte dropped to her knees with her hands grasping for support on the waist and sweatpants of her attacker.

“What are you doing?”
“I’m going to kick the crap out of you and strip your little ass naked. Let’s see how your drunken body fares walking home tonight.”
“No, I’ll make it up to you, I’m sorry.” she mostly slurred.
“Not a chance.” and she threw her back to her feet and watched her wobble.

The partially stripped Goth wasn’t ready for a fight as she pathetically put her hands up in a mock boxing guard. Losing her balance she tried to advance back to Danielle standing next to a tree on the immaculately trimmed grass. Her feet wobbled and steadily swayed her from side to side as she advanced. Getting closer her lack of sobriety got the better of her and she tripped forwards.

Desperately trying to grab anything to stop a painful fall her fingers grasped a soft fabric. In seconds ‘Dapper’ Danielle’s baggy grey sweatpants were whipped down to just above her knees. It yielded her white thighs and a pair of rich purple panties showing off most of her ass cheeks and the small bulge of her private parts poking into the thin fabric. Another sexy pair of her underwear exposed in public. But it was out of sight of the camera and didn’t mean the end of her plan. Nothing but an accident and no one would ever know. Yet her anger was growing as Charlotte, who was now on her knees, started laughing inanely at her attacker’s predicament, expecting her to cover up and run.

Infuriated, she yelled obscenities at the laughing Goth and grabbed her by the scruff of the neck. Knees were thrust into the young girl’s face with no protection afforded by distant hands. Danielle knew each knee lifted her legs steadily out of her sweatpants until she was showing everything but the bottom of her calves.

Blood streamed from the nose of her opponent who was crying desperately. The top of her ass exposed from the back where her jeans had crept down during the action. Now she was curled up and an infuriated Danielle knew her chance was nigh. Leaving her descended sweatpants she grabbed handfuls of blue fabric and pulled upwards towards herself. Gathering the crumpled up t-shirt as she went her ghostly skin was steadily exposed in the shadows cast by the few streetlights. It didn’t take long for the back of a pink bra to come into view. Lifting it over her head the bright pink bra appeared in all its glory, accentuated with patches of black on the sides of the cups.

Charlotte remained curled up as the depantsed female tossed the blue shirt into the darkness. Her obviously chubby potbelly remained mostly hidden beneath her arms. Satisfied with her beaten adversary, Danielle pulled her sweatpants up and safely hid her luscious purple panties.

“Damn you’re fat. No wonder nobody likes you and you can’t fight your own battles.”
“Can we call it quits, please, I’ll never do it again I swear.”
“What?”
“Just don’t strip me, you win.”
“And because I win it means I’m going to humiliate you. Come on, fatty, let’s see what panties you have on.” she taunted with her hand hidden deep in the back of her opponent’s jeans.

The belt made sure she revealed nothing apart from another half-inch of crack. Changing tack, she climbed on to her back and worked at her bra. The solitary piece of black in the middle showed her where to go. Unclipping the girl’s upper modesty she shrieked as the entire garment came unhinged and the only thing keeping her breasts hidden from view was two loose cups and her sheer power of will.

“So, where you gonna go, Charlie? As soon as you get up I’m taking something and you can’t stay like that all night.”
“Please don’t.”
“Why not?”
“Nothing.” she uttered suddenly sounding more defiant than she had done all night.
“Then I’m doing it.”

Charlotte cried out in pain as Danielle dug her fingers into the swathe of pink and black hair. Pulling the pony tail out completely her hair went everywhere whilst every nerve screamed out in pain.

“I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you.” uttered a defeated voice. “I just don’t like my body now let me go, please.”
“You don’t like your body? Ok, fine, go.”
“Really?”
“Sure, your t-shirt is over there on the other side of the path. Your hoodie’s over there too. Just tell your friends I’m coming for them.”

The Goth gratefully got to her feet, still clutching the cups of her bra, her jeans still revealing the top of her ass as she walked over to the appointed area. Through a haze of tears and the taste of blood her wild air blew unchained in the breeze. Stepping back into the pool of light illuminating every inch of her body that fragile grip faltered and her bra disappeared before her eyes. Swept off by an assailant who threw it away. Staggered, a closed fist collided with her cheek and knocked her to the ground, the cold concrete sending chills around her body.

With heavy breasts in the air and clear goosebumps popping up over them the hidden camera now got a good luck at the beaten teen.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you go did you? You’re not leaving here with your clothes.”

Again, Danielle attacked the teen’s jeans which had fallen slightly lower with her latest crash to the ground. Undoing the belt before she could recover from a wicked right hand it was uncoiled and launched into the engulfing night. Humiliated, she curled up again to protect any further exposure. She wasn’t going down without a fight.

A wonderful idea sprang to mind, though. With the human ball before her she had a weakness. Cruelly, it was a pair of delicate nipples she focused her attention on. Screeching and squawking was her only defence as she gripped the pair of pink levers and twisted violently. No amount of humiliation could cover for the pain she was experiencing right now. Not that it mattered. It didn’t take long for the dull gold button to part from its hole and a cute bra matching pink waistband appear with a small triangle of sugary purple peeking out from below.

Still weeping, there was no resistance whilst been turned over like a hog on a spit roast to face the ground. It didn’t take long for her black skinny jeans to come whizzing past her succulent butt to reveal fully the sugary purple and pink panties she had worn that night. And finally down to her ankles to leave her chubby white legs flailing in the cold. There were no screams from Charlotte, just the soft sound of crying as Danielle pulled her shoes and socks off.

Left in her panties and defeated her heavy mascara turned into rivers of soot running down her face. Lifting her victim up, she twisted her arm behind her back and pointed her whole body directly to where her camera was still perched in the tree.

“Smile for the camera, b*tch, nobody’s ever seen you in something so bright before.”
“Let me go…let me go.”
“In a second, Charlie.”

And with that she swept the panties down to her knees and off leaving her completely naked. A shaved vagina leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

“Any last words to your viewers?”
“No…please give me my clothes back.”
“Like you gave me my clothes back?”
“I’m sorry!” she screamed. “Just give me something to go home with.”
“No.”

She shoved the beaten Goth away down the path towards her house and watched as she staggered away. Not content with her slow pace, a final stinging crack on her behind sent her leaping into the night like a scolded pig.

It didn’t take long for Danielle to gather up her first victim’s clothes as they weren’t far from the path. Shirt, jeans, and belt created a colourful pile for her to take home. Stacking them in the garage carefully, this was her first mark of success. The holidays had begun and she only had two weeks to defeat her opponents to reclaim her reputation. One down and four to go before she could complete her redemption; Kristie, Rachel, Katie, and Reagan.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post: