Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The Destruction of Dapper and Dominating Danielle
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:45 PM

Default A Dapper Detested

I see my stories seem to be getting a good response at the moment, as judged by the number of thanks for two entries so far. I would love a few more replies, though, and perhaps some additional criticism, but I'm happy. And this is why entry number three comes in below. Whilst I follow roughly the same pattern as previously, expect something a little different towards the end. Enjoy!

A Dapper Detested

It didn’t take long for news of Charlotte’s humiliation to spread throughout Reagan’s group. Of course, with the holidays there was no chance of inflicting any retaliation so those women knew they were marked. No fear, though. If anything, it made them despise ‘Dapper’ Danielle more than ever. And they wanted retribution.

Charlotte was defeated, though. She quickly retreated to the confines of her room and refused to associate with her former friends any longer. She switched her phone off, turned out the lights, and rejected anybody who came to see her. The image she couldn’t get out of her head was Danielle’s sordid grin and the shine of her emerald-green eyes as the dim light of the street lamps bounced off her irises creating the illusion of a demonic fire raging inside her. It terrified her and the fallen Goth would have nothing more to do with it. She knew the rest of Reagan’s group would pay.

It wasn’t until a few days later, at this point a quarter of the way into a two-week holiday, Danielle decided to go on the offensive again. After careful research and multiple surveillance sessions her next target became Katie; the girl who accompanied Rachel when gathering evidence of her destruction.

Katie was a girl who practically fell in love with her hair. Hours spent straightening, curling, and spraying just to make those full and thick shortened black locks sparkle. The rest of her was nothing to look at as she enjoyed playing the nerd and the geek; complete with thick-framed glasses. Rarely did she travel at night or in places where she was likely to suffer at the hands of any encroaching foes. Whenever Katie travelled she had a purpose, and if possible she would take a car.

The vengeful teen had few opportunities to take advantage of any weaknesses in her defences, which meant no wondrous camera opportunities like last time. Katie never drank and never made herself as vulnerable as Charlotte. But by chance Danielle encountered her target whilst stalking Rachel through the city shopping centre. The familiar bright blue car pulled into the half-empty multi-storey car park and made it up to the top-level, which was nearly empty.

The afternoon was grey and few shoppers were interested in braving the dull, depressing day. Danielle quickly abandoned her plan and made her way to the top-level, staying out of sight of the slow-moving car.

“I’ve got you now.” She muttered to herself.

Three floors later and she popped out into the breezy open air, getting a full view of her environment. Only a few cars sat on top, grouped in the same area where Katie just pulled in. Luckily, it was easy for her to duck behind a dark green range rover and creep closer to her intended target. Dressed in a long, grey woollen jumper with a pair of unbelted dark blue jeans and light brown snow boots she held her breath. Kneeling down she saw Katie slowly struggling to climb out of her car. Placing one pale white hand around the back of a battered red Vauxhall she was right next to her, where she waited.

Unsurprisingly, Katie was too busy fixing her hair in a handheld mirror to move quickly. It gave Danielle a chance to carefully stow her leather handbag under the Vauxhall before beginning her advance, as well as plan her own brand of humiliation. Adorned in an open black pea coat, black t-shirt or vest top of some kind, and torn light blue jeans with leggings hiding her bare legs. A quick and painful humiliation to avoid any fatal interference.

Finally, when the hair-obsessed teen was ready to confront the general public, she mercifully discarded the mirror and those black sneakers made their way towards the back of her own car. Too late to notice an attacker sweep out and launch her back first into her own car. Crash, a sickening thud. Her spine crunched against the paintwork, sending the prized handheld mirror and a number of other beauty items skittering across the concrete as she collapsed to the ground holding herself.

“Ow! Get off my hair, let me go.” She yelled. “Who the fuck are you?”
“You knew this was coming. I hope Charlotte told you all about me.”
“You crazy b*tch, let go.”
“Fine.” And with that her enemy threw her by the hair and slammed the mussed-up head of the teen into her door.

All she could do was groan and slur as the world in her eyes spun uncontrollably. The chaos didn’t allow her to defend herself as the open pea coat was ripped from her back and discarded. Now in a sleeveless black t-shirt the first sign of forbidden pink-tinged skin came into view.

“You’re not someone who likes showing off are you? Well neither was I, so let’s see how you react.”

She had barely recovered when she came under attack again with knees and fists, whilst still being dragged by her hair. Now they were circling her car and still no sign of help from any innocent bystander.

“You’re not gonna win, you cow. There’s people. And when they come you’re going straight to jail.”
“Oh shut up, that shrieking is annoying.” A stinging slap to practically rip off her glasses put pay to any more responses. “Speak again and it will go even faster. Nobody’s here to save your ass.”

But she knew her time was limited. As fortune would have it, a maintenance building on the other side of the ramp presented a perfect place to do what she wanted with her. Kicking her repeatedly up the behind, with two erotic slaps to the ass to get her moving, wobbling and slipping she took the teen further and further away from a potential reprieve.

“There we are. Now let’s get down to business. I’ve no interest in a fight since I know you can’t fight. Reagan might be a kickboxer, but you haven’t seen any action in your life. So I’m curious to see what undies you’re wearing.”
“B..but.”
“No talking, honey, you’ll regret ever messing with me.”

The trapped girl could barely speak as a throbbing red mark appeared on the side of her cheek and she placed one hand on her modest ass to try to rub the sting away. The sneakers and socks were soon off and tossed over the side of the car park. Barefoot and soon to be bareassed she rolled over and grabbed two clumps of Danielle’s hair in desperation. She had no choice but to bend over and grab hold of Katie’s hands. She soon fell to her knees to avoid losing any beautiful hair.

“Come on, b*tch.” Katie screamed as she got to her feet, still pulling. “I’ll pull this crappy hair out.”

Danielle was fighting back desperately. The searing pain ran through her scalp and tears formed on the tip of her eyelid. Now she was reaching upwards and the first sign of her own skin came into view. Her jumper rose up to reveal part of her stomach and the view of her belly button. Pale like snow, her enemy spotted it and took the chance to quickly attack the weakness. ‘Dapper’ felt the brush of clenched knuckles along her sides as the jumper came up over her head to leave her in a bright purple vest top with frilly dark purple bra straps sticking out from both sides. Unfortunately for her, it was out-of-place and quite short so a good part of skin came into view from top and bottom. The grey woollen jumper quickly left the scene and off came the bright purple vest top as quick as it had come into view.

The pain in her scalp distorted her vision and tears made the sky look like she was looking through a frosted glass window. But she knew what was happening to her as the cold November weather and hot public embarrassment manifested at the same time.

“Woooo, nice undies, I love your cute bra. Very sexy for someone who likes their clothes so much.”

Danielle had learned to defend herself, though. Not worrying about waiting for mercy she turned over and held her breasts, which were once again pushing against her cups and threatening to explode the garment. She scrambled as far away as possible from her stripper on her hands and knees.

“Not so fast, don’t start something you can’t finish, I wanna see some panties.”

The crowing Katie was closer to her than she thought and a hand fell into the unbelted waistband of her jeans and felt around for a grip. But one hand wasn’t enough. Her dark blue jeans fell down on the left side to show off a mismatched pair of pink underwear. A smidgen of pale thigh could be seen at the top before Katie lost her grip and the panties disappeared.

Fast as a flash, she was up again and successfully readjusted herself to hide everything. Standing in a French-style dark purple bra and a pair of vulnerable jeans with a bright silver button on show she stood across from her target, who was still standing in everything apart from her black pea coat. The remnants of Dapper’s clothing littered the area.

“Well, I’m guessing you don’t need these like I didn’t need my shoes.” Katie said scooping up the jumper. “I like your undies, though, so I suppose you don’t need this top either since you look so good.”
“Leave them.”
“Oh why, don’t like showing off your body? Upset I wasn’t as weak as that drunk Goth? You should have taken some kickboxing classes like Rea.”

That was enough for her, and she dashed forwards to save her clothes. There was no fight as she drove her hands forward. Catching her square in the throat she rescued her clothes from floating into the city. She had turned the tables and stood proudly over the enemy, who desperately clutched her throat gasping for air.

A few kicks with the point of her boot into the stomach helped to release any last breaths of oxygen. No words from either combatant hit the air as Danielle directed her cold fingers into the side of her jeans and pulled. The black leggings came into view on her right side as the loose jeans came down to her thighs. She turned her over repeatedly as both sides of her jeans came down to just above her knees before stopping. Snapping the unprotected button open the rest of her jeans came whizzing past her flailing ankles.

The black leggings left her curves completely on show. Only the thin fabric highlighting the lines of her skimpy panties hiding her total humiliation. Picking the girl up, she slammed her into the concrete of the wall before retreating. Katie was given time to recover as Danielle dodged in and out of the cars to retrieve her handbag, satisfied of her opponent’s defeat. By now, some of the cars were gone and new ones arrived. Nobody appeared in the open urban expanse, though.

Katie still groaned and massaged various parts of her broken body. It was like she barely noticed her lost jeans. Jogging back she gave the girl another kick before plunging into her bag, which doubled as her toolbox of retribution. Inside were all manner of painful implements. And she had something for everybody. Charlotte the camera, and Katie’s treat was only moments away.

A pair of orange-handled kitchen scissors.

“It’s time to wake up.” She said pulling one of her bra cups back into place and tossing the bag aside. “Let’s get down to business.”

Katie only mumbled without seeing what dominating Danielle was carrying at her side. A knee to her side was enough to bring the life back into the troubled teen. The teen gargled and spluttered from the force of the forearm crushing her windpipe whilst being dragged upwards again. The pair of scissors sneaked down the top of the black t-shirt and sliced down to the top of her breast.

“Oooooo that’s such a nice bra. Black and white really is your colour. Let’s see some more of it.”
“You’re ripping, you’re ripping it, stop!”
“You don’t need this crappy t-shirt.” She concluded as the small slice turned into a gash. The thin fabric coming apart and gradually revealing the entirety of her upper body. The brief struggle left her face down on the concrete in just a black and white-striped bra. Small screams squeaked through her teeth, but she was in shock.
“Get the hell up and come here, you’re going down whether you like it or not.”

Back first into the maintenance building Katie went with a grunt of pain. But salvation arrived. The sound of a car trundling over the car park floor alerted both. Danielle moved first and grabbed her around the neck again. Backing herself up against the maintenance building her pale hand fell over her mouth and held her tightly as three distant car doors slammed. Katie breathed heavily and struggled weakly. Danielle, with a mischievous grin on her face, had her fun. One hand disappeared down the front of her leggings, taking the material with it. She enjoyed watching her prey’s eyes widen in horror as part of her leggings gradually fell down.

Voices were still in the distance and another car door slammed. Was it the same one or someone else? Leggings to mid-thighs and aqua blue panties hiding very little on show she squatted and sat down whilst the two chatterboxes continued to idle. The panty-covered ass of her enemy rubbing up against her own crotch. She slid the leggings further down those thin legs until they were barely held above her ankles.

Eventually, the area was silent and she was confident of being alone. Through a careful manoeuvre she lifted herself up and shoved the girl forward to face the ground again. Ripping the remains of her garments away, she was left in her underwear. A mixture of fear and shock releasing a few solitary tears down her cheeks.

“I told you I’d win in the end. Now I’m going to give you something you’ll never forget.” Danielle commented sinisterly whilst twisting a few black locks. “I’ll make your friends fear me.”

The scissors soon came back into play and she teased the black-haired bimbo who screamed into Danielle’s hand. Off came the ends of a few strands. Katie was screaming herself into delirium. A single cut released her bouncing boobs and the balled-up bra served as the perfect way to shut her up for good.

“That’s better, I’m tired of your whining. If you don’t want stuff like this to happen don’t mess with me. You tried to strip me and lost, now it’s time for me to have some fun.”
“Mmmm…mfffff…” Katie’s muffled speech rushed into her own bra as she watched a few clumps of hair fall to the ground.
“Don’t cry, baby, I think it looks much better this way.”

When Danielle had finished she had completed the shortest haircut possible. Messy, out of place, and differing lengths locked the prideful girl into her worst night nightmare. Just in aqua blue panties she sat and cried into her hands. She didn’t need to see what she looked like because she knew, she saw the discarded hair blowing away in the wind.

“Oh, and just to make this day extra special, let’s see the rest of you.”

A final snip removed her panties which soon saw them, and the rest of her remaining clothes fly over the side of the car park and into the busy city below. Replacing her own clothes she revelled in the satisfaction of another target down, which only left Reagan, Kristie, and Rachel to go in the next week and a half.

Leaving the stripped and humiliated teen with her lusciously large labia lips on display in the cold, ‘Dapper’ Danielle offered a final farewell: “Oops, I threw your bag too, and didn’t it have your keys in there?”
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post: