View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:49 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default Two hot chicks

I have two memorable experiences here...

I was dating a chick and spent the night at her place. In the morning her flatmate was seeing out her boyfriend, I was sitting on the couch and the flat mate was about two feet away from me. She had on a pair of (very short) shorts, and I could clearly see her freshly fucked lips and red bush above them.

I was at the (water) ski club, sitting on the side of the boat at the dock talking to a couple of other members who had brought along two girls, cousins or something, both around mid 20's. One in particular had a stunning body, 5'10" - long tanned legs and perfect tits. She had not brought her swim suit - something about not wanting to learn in front of a bunch of gun skiers.

Anyway, she went to get into the boat and stubbed her toe on the dock. she hopped back with her leg in the air and it was immediately obvious she was not wearing panties.

I could see her bush just poking out the side of her shorts. she then sat down to examine the damage and as she lifted her leg up I could just see her lips framed by her beautiful dark bush.

My GF at the time saw as well and when we got home she teased me about perving up "that girls shorts" and would "you like me to flash my pussy". I said maybe only in panties, but OK. she teased me some more asking did I get a good look, all the while undressing me and.......

It was a gift that kept on giving.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post: